Economics of Marriage- PART2—-

Perhaps one of the best videos I have ever done! Please do not miss this! Check out my NEW PAGE called Hatshepsut Life.. This is a 100% closed private page. It is $10.00 to join and $10.00…

14 thoughts on “Economics of Marriage- PART2—-

• April 14, 2018 at 2:38 am

No lies detected. Connie said "You're alone! " She's right, no help in the communities and little in individual families because a lot of black families publically and privately are struggling.

• April 14, 2018 at 2:38 am

Before we married, my husband and I negotiated what our role would be within the marriage regarding finances. My husband is a 6 figure earner but not interested in accounting, investing and money management. I excel at accounting, investing and money management, so he worked full time while I managed and invested our money well. Now after only 10 years of marriage my husband can retire if he wants to. Marriage is definitely an economic partnership built on love and devotion to each other.

• April 14, 2018 at 2:38 am

I desire marriage for companionship and financial stability. Everything else is negotiable.

• April 14, 2018 at 2:38 am

Hi Connie good to hear from you again. The Government got rid of ghettos Peckham, Brixton and a few other area codes in London. One of my acquaintance lived in Peckham for 35 years and she was asked to leave her area. The Government is investing in these areas and selling of the properties. Those who will not listen to you will suffer the consequences. Blacks and others who cant stand on their own two feet have been moved out of London at an alarming rate!

• April 14, 2018 at 2:38 am

You are easily the best and most relevant of the black female youtubers. This was a fantastic message and I am a fan. Here are my questions:

Are black men as a collective willing to sacrifice hard enough and long enough to attain the ability to offer protection, wise leadership and prosperity to our families? And are black women smart enough to understand that men who earn six figures plus are not going to tolerate attitudinal mates, or women that don't maintain their physique, or who have control issues?

Marrying the right person and understanding your role is critical to financial success.

I am REALLY impressed that you lost all that weight and that are able to offer such sound life advice. Kudos!

• April 14, 2018 at 2:38 am

Thanks for all the hard work and research Connie!

• April 14, 2018 at 2:38 am

I enjoy being single but I also want marriage with the right man who will reciprocate.  Life is short and we cannot be afraid to say what we want and get what we deserve. No struggle love over here!

• April 14, 2018 at 2:38 am