The Dr Boyce Watkins Channel is an all-black news and commentary channel that features a number of African American thinkers, commentators and speakers.

30 thoughts on “Dr Boyce Watkins: The stock market is on a tear and black people are missing out

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Telling people to invest now would be a most unwise decision. The market is literally on the point of crashing. Its like investing in tech stocks in the beginning of 2000. The fact there are videos out there like this just proves that we are in a bubble.

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

I agree with him to some point if black people stop using the money on frivolous items and maybe invest a little bit in the stock market and see what the benefits will be in the short-term if they worried about the long-term

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

I am invested in the market and making money off Trump. I voted for Hillary Clinton. Conclusion, it does not matter who is president.

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

can u teach me how too be a day trader? in the stock market….thats the part I wanna learn

The takeover.
    I'm Ready.

Peace Dr.
    Hope you had a good trip at Nike!

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Dr. Watkins you should consider following Dr. Sebi's nutritional guide and look at all his videos on youtube and learn from them! Keep doing what you're doing! You're teaching me things I should've learned from my father.

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

I predict people who love money for the sake of money, make bad investors.

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

of course black people are missing out there being murdered in war time statistics in Boyce watkins hood what a guy Lewis ferrikaun lives there to in fact Boyce has ferrikaun and many other famous people phone numbers in his cell phone Wich he feels he needs to tell people lmao lol lmao hey Boyce Scientology gave ferrikaun a million dallors to start sending African Americans to Scientology well ferrikaun is preaching Scientology now all these guys are like that wake up america

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Dr. Boyce, I don't understand how the method catches us up then helps us surpass that median income bc won't their median income continue to increase as well.. Your ex. sounded as if their 6 figure median income wouldn't grow.. I'm new at this.. The 07 crash where many loss it all gave me pause.. I'm not sure those people recouped their losses.. Any feedback you take the time, energy and effort to provide is very much welcomed and appreciated. I'm just trying to gain understanding, not criticize.. Thanks for reading this.

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

weed, silver and gold are great investments

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Black People…using a map.mirror,compass and sextant can't find their own huge ass with both hands…and you lead them…what does that say about YOU!

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Stock market is a smart and safe way to build money. you only lose money if you panic and sell when it start to tank. buy low sell high and don't panic. just a lil bit of advise the stock will drop around mid January. buy as much as you can then and leave it alone and by summertime you will be happy. if anything happens between then dont stress just wait and be patient. 5-10 years investment Dr Boyce is right

• April 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Thank you Dr. Watkins. I appreciate the information that you provide!