Dr Boyce Watkins: Are our people wired for self-destruction?

The Dr Boyce Watkins Channel is an all-black news and commentary channel that features a number of African American thinkers, commentators and speakers. The views of each video are not necessarily…

29 thoughts on “Dr Boyce Watkins: Are our people wired for self-destruction?

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Dr. Boyce watkins is the greatest financial teacher. He covers everything that i see everyday in blacks that are not financially literate

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Dear Dr. Boyce, I remember when I was young, it wasn't until I took a business class and learned the concept of "ongoing concern" that businesses were considered ongoing concerns only then did I not fear that I might die at any moment and only then did I begin to be concerned about the future.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

The answer to the question in the title is 100% yes.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

IT IS WRITTEN! READ ABOUT THOSE OF NEW AND OLD TESTAMENT TIMES? MY HEAVENLY FATHER'S. WORD SHALL NOT RETURN VOID! WE WILL REAP WHAT WE SOW! AMEN!

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

All this time we been calling nerds lames ten years later, who's the lame now

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

3chainz is smart he's a business man and have you heard he may be running for mayor

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

A lot of people talk about Boyce but his information is vital. Basically think NOW and move better

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err , and destroy the way of thy paths.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

an simple positive objectives have to be it in place.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

5:48 – "we gon' ball today fuck tomorrow…" (reminded by your purple shirt) way back in 1982 it was Prince who released a song ON the Black community with the words…

"TONITE WE'RE GOING TO PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999". sadly 40 Million Negros routinely forget their History, even when it's staring them in the face.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

I brought 200 ounces of Silver from APMEX . I'm thinking of liquidating and using those funds to buy bitcoin.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Dr. Boyce, I think we can trace much of it to rap/gangsta rap. The smart rappers, the caring thoughtful rappers are generally not the ones the young men listen to. I think we can trace the degradation of our educational system with our young people to the advent of gangsta rap. Black kids educational scores were rising until the emergence of the popularity of gangsta rap.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Yes. But that should actually be obvious. It is what the white society has planned. And of course, if they are smart – the power engineers – that is what they would do. We have to give the white social engineers credit for being smart. That doesn't mean that we are not smart – a certain percentage of us – but they have consistently been killed; killed because white social engineers have no morals.
    So yes, we have been programmed to self-destruct. Much of it now is due to our own acts. But that's because the seeds of self-destruction were laid down long ago.
    Thanks for bringing up the very important issues of the workplace requirements. This is serious life skills business – the business of life.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Q: Are our people wired for self-destruction? A: yes…

THE NEGRO MIND HAS BEEN DESTROYED…!!! #TNMHBD

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

We already know we have been wired to self destruct. Why is this a reigning topic. I'm partial to and more interested in solutions or formulas to overcome. Much love and respect to Dr Boyce but damn. Broken records are a waste.
    Salute!!