Dr Boyce Watkins: Are our people wired for self-destruction?

The Dr Boyce Watkins Channel is an all-black news and commentary channel that features a number of African American thinkers, commentators and speakers. The views of each video are not necessarily…

29 thoughts on “Dr Boyce Watkins: Are our people wired for self-destruction?

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Dr. Boyce watkins is the greatest financial teacher. He covers everything that i see everyday in blacks that are not financially literate

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Dear Dr. Boyce, I remember when I was young, it wasn't until I took a business class and learned the concept of "ongoing concern" that businesses were considered ongoing concerns only then did I not fear that I might die at any moment and only then did I begin to be concerned about the future.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

The answer to the question in the title is 100% yes.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

IT IS WRITTEN! READ ABOUT THOSE OF NEW AND OLD TESTAMENT TIMES? MY HEAVENLY FATHER'S. WORD SHALL NOT RETURN VOID! WE WILL REAP WHAT WE SOW! AMEN!

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

All this time we been calling nerds lames ten years later, who's the lame now

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

3chainz is smart he's a business man and have you heard he may be running for mayor

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

A lot of people talk about Boyce but his information is vital. Basically think NOW and move better

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err , and destroy the way of thy paths.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

an simple positive objectives have to be it in place.

• June 17, 2018 at 10:29 pm

5:48 – "we gon' ball today fuck tomorrow…" (reminded by your purple shirt) way back in 1982 it was Prince who released a song ON the Black community with the words…

"TONITE WE'RE GOING TO PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999". sadly 40 Million Negros routinely forget their History, even when it's staring them in the face.