Do black lives matter?

Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5WeJaNtMQs This video was supported through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Satiratician Alternatively, …

27 thoughts on “Do black lives matter?

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

black lives don't matter!! why should they to me? when the biggest killer of black people are black people.

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

We gave them Liberia. We carved out a country for those who wanted to go back to Africa.

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

I usually always agree with your videos but that comment about free plane tickets was over the line.

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Thank you for the laughs! I been on a bit of a rampage lately myself to illustrate to my friends what a pile of shit buzzfeed is and how dangerous it is to take anything they create seriously. Given I live in LA, which is sadly the libtarded media capital of the US this can be quite the minefield to step into. liberal feminist and "blm" type of groups literally seek to upheave and control almost ANY constructive creative professional groups to the point you might as well not bother unless you wish to surrender to their absolute garbage mind crap. keep up the good work friend!!

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Black Lives Matter is clearly a crypto anarchist, black supremacist hate group

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

I'm racist against windows so no I don't react the same when a window gets broken compared to when a black person is killed.

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Even if there are more blacks in jail than blacks in slavery, what's their point?
    America was far smaller in land and population back when slavery was practiced, you can't act as if it's the same size. There's more whites in prison now than there were in indentured servitude(or slavery for that matter) but you don't see anyone complaining.

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

So I guess as a white male I have to be afraid to walk the streets? All this "movement" did is create a large amount of racism toward white people.

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

the text for the favorite comments at the end is a bit small. could you make them bigger next time?

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

The crime rate is MUCH, MUCH worse, because in BLACK cities, like Baltimore, the Juries, which are mostly BLACK,, refuse to convict BLACK suspects. This results in more crime and even more murders, that mostly go unsolved.

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

"Hands up don't shoot" DID NOT happen. It's what makes this so diabolical. People would be right to be outraged if a cop really had shot a man who was running away with his hands up trying to surrender. But that isn't what happened and the leaders of this movement know that and are intentionally lying to the followers to insight anger.

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

If Martin Luther King could see us now…

funny how the exact run time for this video is 9:11

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

as a german the black lives matter "protests" look a whole fucking lot like the Reichskristallnacht of 1938

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Cops should not be killing private citizens, period.

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

I would rob the Cincinnati zoo for my good friend who's identity shall remain a secret.

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

I'd loot a drugstore & a candy shop just so I can swap all the produce around.

• October 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Black lives matters has devolved from a group trying to accomplish something to nothing more than terrorists on the level of cancerous Islamic terrorists and BLM should be treated as such