DL Hughley Slams FBI Over 10 Missing Black Girls In Washington DC

Today we deal with the stupidity of the left once more and again. DL Hughley complained that the FBI could not find 10 missing brown or black girls in …

35 thoughts on “DL Hughley Slams FBI Over 10 Missing Black Girls In Washington DC

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

What is this African looking dude talking about? He sound stupid

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

How are you going to expect positive responses when you begin a video insulting a man..?

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF A NIGGER.. YOUR VIDEOS SHOULD POP UP WHEN YOU SEARCH THE WORD.

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

I see your coon colors shining through.

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

Another Coon. That's all we need.

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

Valid ass point…Black people don't care unless they can benefit from it on some way. When niggas are killing each other night after night, people know who did it but say nothing. Niggas don't give a damn about each other and it's sad as hell.

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

I'm a DIEHARD Falcons fan and as we all know Brady and the Pats beat my team… Now, with that being said the I'm happy the feds put all that effort in finding Brady's jersey… FUCK THEM BLACK BITCHES!!!

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

Turned out, you were right. No kidnapping or serial killers. They just ran away like many young people everywhere do. Finding ran away youth shouldn't be FBI's job. They are too busy for that.

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

You are a coon ASS M F you went to Howard University, to learn how to be the best one you can be, because you got a Ph.D. in coonary, these missing women in DC has nothing to do with the black crime problem it has to do with organ stealing you stupid MF

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

more than 500 missing black children since the start of 2017. This COON ass nigger here is waiting for a check from massuh.
    Somebody choke this pussy wit the microphone cord.

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

u have to understand that DL Hugely is a comedian that's a highly intelligent black man.
    stop with the hate!

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

I am a black woman I am concerned about what happens to black women that is why I am concerned about missing black women not only that but I have children who are black women so you understand why I care but believe me I care also about missing black men because my brother is a black man my father is a black man my grandfather was a black man and basically I know that without the black man there would be no me we are in this together I hope that black women and black men can figure this fact out before it is too late.

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

wow you are amazingly unbelievable I don't understand how you can take the stance that no one cares instead of informing us about those missing black men we want to know so instead of calling DL Hughley and black Democrats names why don't you inform us about the million black missing men I would really like to know I'm going to start researching but if you can inform us more that would be wonderful and why do you think that this is happening

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

you wrong for this. please do not try and justify the kidnapping of 64,000 black girls between 12-25.

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

I swear I hate these black conservatives. Conservatives are generally retarded to begin with but these self hating fucks who shit on their race for the entertainment of their redneck masters really grind my gears. The logic of this idiot is nonexistent

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

please take this rubbish down!! I have heard a lot of ignant shyt in my life but this is the MOST!!! oh and In the future put the right title to your work.. only reason some of us clicked is coz we saw DLs name on it!! I want my click back!!

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

You are a very disgusting ugly Human being inside and out the fact that you're talking about jerseys over 14 not 10 missing black girls that probably will never get back home probably dead never see their families again and you're talking about a god-damned Jersey there's something really wrong with you and I see why no women want to be with you. You have a cold heart

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

start looking at the camera and zoom out enough so you can see the top your desk… also start making more hand gestures.. it'll hop you grow it's just more professional. also good video you had a debate with just a story that's a good reporter

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

This is the problem with black people, one day you all will see you are your worst enemy, if 1 million black men or 10 black women go missing it's a PROBLEM, I don't care if it was only 1, stop making this a gender issue and try to focus on the task at hand, people are MISSING, if you were to utilize your platform to find the 1 million black men then that would be constructive but instead of focusing on the task at hand you have to sabotage the main agenda. It is not the white man who is are problem it is ourselves.

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

D.L couldn't be more right!!! and yo cooning ass wants to hate him for putting it out when the media won't

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

The World Is Smarter Than YOU………………………….I Beg You ……………..Yes………….the Dc girls are missing and i sympathize………………………64,000 black women…………………The World Wants You To Initiate A Race War……………….GOD told you leave this evil country………………..you black people don't want that……………so tonite………………..more chemtrails will be sprayed and none of you will say a thing…………………you are being played

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

i truly believe a flock of c girls are missing……………….64,000 black women missing………………………………….If You Can't Spot The Sucker——————You Are The Sucker………………………ain't no 64,000 black women missing………………..you are being played

• April 13, 2017 at 2:44 am

this isnt even a fair argument wen they have systemically broken down a large group of ppl taking them far away from their truth, their "home"…. when culture etc have been stripped away hundreds of years ago from ppl…thats what u get…. ur just talking out ur ass