Dear College Snowflakes, No One Takes You Seriously | Lafayette Response

Check out https://getthetea.com/ for detox teas, vitamins, protein powder & more =D I have a lot to say about the triggered college students at Lafayette College. Sorry, but championing social…

45 thoughts on “Dear College Snowflakes, No One Takes You Seriously | Lafayette Response

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I am not a Trump supporter but these kids are something else… keep it up. hopefully, the next group will take notice and be more prepared.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Good Lord, being respectful and listening when someone is speaking was one of the first things I was taught in school. I hope the hostile atmosphere surrounding colleges will change by the time I'm old enough to go to college…

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I like the points your making and I agree that you were mistreated while you were on that campus. I love your videos and the people were WAAY to emotional. But everything I tried to find said that white males were the majority of convicted rape offenders. The Bureau of Justice Statistics for sex offenses from 1997 (admittedly pretty old) says "The FBI's UCR arrest data…. all point to a sex offender who is….more likely to be white than other violent offenders."

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I wouldn’t have voted for Trump but I can understand why others would.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Shilling for supplements and "cleanse tea" undermines your stance as a critical thinker. Health fads without scientific backing.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

That was painful to watch. Listening to a learning about conflicting ideologies gives the best well rounded perspective.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I dont know much about the western world but one thing that always bothers me is that, immigrants of US, not all of them but some, some of them always complain about almost everything, not hating or anything but you are an immigrant, you too would have some privelege if i was an immigrant to your country, especially on language, but why do you complain about US citizen having privilege just because they know english……

The western world is weird, people may hate us Asians but from what i've seen i am happy to not be born on the west, We eastern people have more respect towards each other, can't you do the same, its not that hard

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I think I think I think I think. Shut up what you think doesn't matter. Reality and facts don't care about what you think snow flakes.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I hate when people try to make arguments about topics when they don't understand them. For example I don't agree with everything you say in your videos but I do appreciate that you research both sides so that you have a full understanding of what you arguing against. It makes a more reasonable argument. People knew what you were speaking about at Lafayette and if they knew it would make them riled up and not expand the amount of viewpoints they had then they shouldn't have gone. Granted, some trump supporters do take his ideas too far and Trump has done some things that are not entirely okay but so has every other president. I love the way you approach these ideas and how you are always logical even if I don't always agree with what you have to say.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I am a usual watcher of Hunter Avallone , I am so glad I foun your channel, these young kids make me sick, I can’t wait until the real world knocks them on their asses. Good job at that collage, you held your composure very well . Your right these snot nosed punks couldn’t even give a coherent question, friken scary. These idiots are going to be our future, hopefully the mass majority will understand sooner than later that jobs and unemployment are good things.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Stop talking for Native Americans. I am a Native American and I think you SJWs are fucking crazy. It was white people who gave me the $500k in capital to start my company and were cheering me on the whole way. America is fucking incredible. I don't even have a college degree but I was able to own my own business! I am forever grateful for the "white people" who believed in me and gave this Native a shot. I say it over and over again but 90% of Natives died by disease and the rest were conquered. It's happened countless times throughout history. We're not special.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

These kids need to take a look at the Liberal side. Stop being conservative. Yes I know the american way of things is different then the rest of the world. In case you could not tell. This comment is in worldwide, not american.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

This girl RM isn't real, right?
    I mean, she's beautiful, smart, AND is a Trump supporter too??
    She's a unicorn…

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

It should be a felony for professors to charge students tens of thousands of dollars in tuition, and students leave school without knowing how to use facts, statistics, or form cohesive sentences.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Interesting how different Americans behave from Germans.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I actually always enjoy talking to people with other political POVs as its very refreshing. And tbh both right and left wing have things they do good and bad

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

How pathetic are they! I hope you are doing well.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

What did these students want to achieve anyway? By berating her for having a different set of beliefs than you, in a condescending tone, it leads to no discussion, i.e. no one, including roaming, had learnt anything meaningful. If y’all knew it was a debate, you know you’re bound to meet with a different opinion.

IMO, some liberals seem to think that what they believe in is always right, and I believe it’s the reason for their reaction.

[I’m from Singapore, and I’m glad my college has a module to train us to have a fair debate on issues.]

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

How do people not get that ILLEGAL immigrants shouldn't be here because they are here ILLEGALLY. As in they are breaking the LAW right out of the gate. No one has any problem with people coming to the US so long as they go about it the right way, LEGALLY.

Shit, I would NEVER take their bullshit serious, they're laughable

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Trump is an absolute wanker, but when it comes to his policies(aside from the wall), he's still better than Hillary. If I was in America, I just wouldn't vote.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Yeah I don't like Trump but I'm on your side here. These kids are absolutely ridiculous.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

is it bad I laughed at the girls screaming about you being ignorant

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Hi im a student from austria and we are having a very similar political distress since our last election a few months back. A lot of people are angry that the conservative party actually won with a huge majority and i myself am actually not very happy about it. But i wanted to tell you that i really like your videos. I try to surround myself with not only opinions that match mine but also ones that i disagree with because it helps me understand certain topics better and on a more complex level. I really think it is awesome of you going to colleges speaking to the students and to be honest a year ago i probably would have acted like them. But i feel like you really stayed calm and civil during the discussion and for that i applaud you. Keep doing you because you help people like me come out of our own bubbles

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I don't support trump but people are so hateful against people who support him that it's stupid. I feel if people would stop beomg so hateful we could have actual discussions and people would stop being sp ignorant

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Honey how did you not get off the stage and stab someone they were so DAMN disrespectful!!!!

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

wow…..these coddled, pampered brats are so full of sjw rhetoric and self virtuous entitlement its impossible to converse with them……subbed*

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

"you hurt my feelings" -> i dont care?!!! what is this wuss even doing on a debate then!!

though Trump definitely is unfit to be potus. Seriously!

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

10:09 this made me laugh so hard.
    watch out they were offended XD
    so what be offended nothing happens.
    you are adults grow up and deal with it

I wanna live in a democracy BUT I never wanna be offended again XD

I wonder if these people would like to make a law against offending people.

and i wonder how that will go because,
    how are you going to make an offense to offend people. being offended is subjective. it has everything to do with the individual or a collective a group or a society or a community your moral conditioning your religious beliefs what offends me may not offend you. and they would like a law like this. I am offended when they claim I am a white cheese gender rape apologizing blablabla. how is that going to work haha

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Indoctrinated opinions don’t mean shit anyhow since you only have half truths ..

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

These kids are going to get eaten alive in the competitive job market. I know tons of college students struggling to hold jobs in the most basic of environments. I feel sorry for the youth of today. It is no fault of their own that they have been taught lies and myths and have not been taught how to survive in an extremely complex world.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Seems like some of the college professors are as bad as the radical imams in the mosques.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Hey girl. I watched some of your videos. But I'm confused. Are you like pro feminism or against feminism? Are you a leftist or some normal sane human? Please clarify me. I'm new to your channel and if some of your video titles are satire, Please let me know. Thanks.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I'm a foreigner and I do not know the meaning of the term 'virtue signaling'. Can somebody inform me?

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Yeah ban white people for being a foreigner wait aren't African Americans foreigner too?

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Just found your channel today, watched a few videos, and I had to hit that subscribe button.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

The orange shirt dude mentioned the word "feel" twice in a minute.Revealing.I feel nauseous—does it matter?

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Those students are extremely rude, arrogant and ignorant. I would have just got up and left, telling them that when they grew up, I would listen.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

As a liberal roaming is one of the few republicans or trump supporters i can stand to listen to. She is well spoken, non reactionary and fact checking. While i disagree with basically everything donald trump has ever said or done, she at least comes the closest to convincing me. I wish there were more repbulicans like her, and fewer democrats like those kids. Even though i think her beliefs on immigration are a little unfounded, she at least presents her arguments against them with facts