Dear College Snowflakes, No One Takes You Seriously | Lafayette Response

Check out https://getthetea.com/ for detox teas, vitamins, protein powder & more =D I have a lot to say about the triggered college students at Lafayette College. Sorry, but championing social…

45 thoughts on “Dear College Snowflakes, No One Takes You Seriously | Lafayette Response

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I am not a Trump supporter but these kids are something else… keep it up. hopefully, the next group will take notice and be more prepared.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Good Lord, being respectful and listening when someone is speaking was one of the first things I was taught in school. I hope the hostile atmosphere surrounding colleges will change by the time I'm old enough to go to college…

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I like the points your making and I agree that you were mistreated while you were on that campus. I love your videos and the people were WAAY to emotional. But everything I tried to find said that white males were the majority of convicted rape offenders. The Bureau of Justice Statistics for sex offenses from 1997 (admittedly pretty old) says "The FBI's UCR arrest data…. all point to a sex offender who is….more likely to be white than other violent offenders."

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I wouldn’t have voted for Trump but I can understand why others would.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Shilling for supplements and "cleanse tea" undermines your stance as a critical thinker. Health fads without scientific backing.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

That was painful to watch. Listening to a learning about conflicting ideologies gives the best well rounded perspective.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I dont know much about the western world but one thing that always bothers me is that, immigrants of US, not all of them but some, some of them always complain about almost everything, not hating or anything but you are an immigrant, you too would have some privelege if i was an immigrant to your country, especially on language, but why do you complain about US citizen having privilege just because they know english……

The western world is weird, people may hate us Asians but from what i've seen i am happy to not be born on the west, We eastern people have more respect towards each other, can't you do the same, its not that hard

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I think I think I think I think. Shut up what you think doesn't matter. Reality and facts don't care about what you think snow flakes.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I hate when people try to make arguments about topics when they don't understand them. For example I don't agree with everything you say in your videos but I do appreciate that you research both sides so that you have a full understanding of what you arguing against. It makes a more reasonable argument. People knew what you were speaking about at Lafayette and if they knew it would make them riled up and not expand the amount of viewpoints they had then they shouldn't have gone. Granted, some trump supporters do take his ideas too far and Trump has done some things that are not entirely okay but so has every other president. I love the way you approach these ideas and how you are always logical even if I don't always agree with what you have to say.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

I am a usual watcher of Hunter Avallone , I am so glad I foun your channel, these young kids make me sick, I can’t wait until the real world knocks them on their asses. Good job at that collage, you held your composure very well . Your right these snot nosed punks couldn’t even give a coherent question, friken scary. These idiots are going to be our future, hopefully the mass majority will understand sooner than later that jobs and unemployment are good things.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

Stop talking for Native Americans. I am a Native American and I think you SJWs are fucking crazy. It was white people who gave me the $500k in capital to start my company and were cheering me on the whole way. America is fucking incredible. I don't even have a college degree but I was able to own my own business! I am forever grateful for the "white people" who believed in me and gave this Native a shot. I say it over and over again but 90% of Natives died by disease and the rest were conquered. It's happened countless times throughout history. We're not special.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

These kids need to take a look at the Liberal side. Stop being conservative. Yes I know the american way of things is different then the rest of the world. In case you could not tell. This comment is in worldwide, not american.

• June 20, 2018 at 6:34 am

This girl RM isn't real, right?
    I mean, she's beautiful, smart, AND is a Trump supporter too??
    She's a unicorn…