Cuomo Says He’s Black And Gay In Desperate Plea For Votes

In this Majority Report clip, we watch how Andrew Cuomo is desperately trying to win all the votes he can get. We need your help to keep providing free videos! Support the Majority Report’s…

46 thoughts on “Cuomo Says He’s Black And Gay In Desperate Plea For Votes

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

He’s been governor so long already he doesn’t even know what he is.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

I think Cynthia Nixon has already won, even if she looses the Primary. She forced a phoney baloney liberal to move further left and change policies.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

i love identity crisis guy he always makes me laugh

thx for this ha bisky clip you peoples are the best and just because i cant fly until 2019 doesnt mean i have given up on my dream job i will fight for it and i have everything i need to get the job and probably more

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

He is everything except white, Christian and heterosexual. No need to appeal to those voters in NY. They just help pay the bills.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Hes a cop, hes a con, hes a politician, hes a liar, hes crooked, hes a cheat, hes a pathetic beggar of votes.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

“As a NewYorker, I am a Muslim, as a NewYorker, I am Jewish, as a NewYorker I am black, I am HAAAAAAA GAYYYYY! ahem ahem… sorry, guilty conscience… as a NewYorker I am a woman wanting to decide how to operate with her own body. That is all.” —Andrew Cuomo 2018

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Cuomo is TOTALLY cracking up having to say he's all that. And honestly, it's impossible NOT to laugh at it, so how can you blame him?

"Cynthia Nixon is a New Yorker, I'm a New Yorker, so I'm Cynthia Nixon" LMAO

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

She didnt say anything i liked.. sounds like the same rich talk to win over poor dumb people who only cares about social talking points, what about a living wage, what about infrastructure, I'd like to ask her what's her plans to deliver clean water and efficient energy to New Yorkers how she plans to lower taxes and rent for us new yorkers

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Cuomo will tell any lie, say anything, just to stay on the public tit and ensure his pockets get lined now and in the future.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

hahahaha the latest prageru commercial has sheriff clarke! hahaha

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

I’d vote for her but in not gay or trans gender or a woman

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Wish that he were soon to be unemployed. Doubt any such luck. He will soon be writing for a neocon thinktank or lobby group.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

"…and as a New Yorker we are ONE community"…unless you don't think the way I do then you're a nazi.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

I thought he was going to say "I am Spartacus" although Cuomo looks more like Crassus, let's hope he enjoys the same fate as Crassus.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Before watching I thought they were just mocking him. Nope, he said it…

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Cuomo should do us all a favor and go away. We're tired of him. It's too little, too late.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Pimping these people for a vote, now that's low and desperate. If he had been for the people from the beginning which is what a politician is suppose to be for, there would be no fear,

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Why women's health and Womens rights? As if men just have it all aready.

If some black guy said 'black rights and health' We'd notice it.

Oh, this is PATHETIC…..

Oh fuck off, Andy..

Currently, I'm voting for Cynthia and not Status Cuomo.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

He is also about to be UNEMPLOYED

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Wow. I wouldn’t vote for either of them. I’m glad I don’t live in a large city. They only vote on social issues

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

soon he will suck our dicks/ lick our vaginas. how pathetic.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

How does that logic make ANY sense? It's idiotic.

"I'm Andrew Cuomo and I start fires; I am a paranoid schizophrenic, a deadbeat dad and I am a pedophile, because those are all examples of New Yorkers, and we are one community".

I'm in communities too… but I am not literally, figuratively, analogously or metaphysically the other people in my communities.

• September 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm

I want Nixon to win as well but how is it desperate he's up by almost 40 points. This is getting borderline delusional.