CRINGE: Jake Tapper Interviews The Dumbest Roy Moore Spokesperson Ever

In this Majority Report clip, we watch Roy Moore spokesperson and Shelby County commissioner Ted Crockett appear on CNN with Jake Tapper to discuss swearing on the bible. We need your help…

38 thoughts on “CRINGE: Jake Tapper Interviews The Dumbest Roy Moore Spokesperson Ever

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

To quote Jerry Lawler, Ted Crockett "….don't know where he's at McMahon" at the end of that interview. Completely out of it!!

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

Since this interview I have spent a lot of time in front of a mirror trying my best to look as slack jawed as that guest but I can't.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

i watched it live and cried so much it was unbelievable how stupid he was, he had no idea the law protects everyone from religious stupidity, I love the way Jake just cut it when he realized this guy is so stupid, thank you come again !!!!

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

admittedly I didn't know you had a choice….. because A) Christianity is soon far up America's government's ass. {separation of Church and State my ass}, B) I'm not AN ELECTED OFFICIAL…. oh an C) I'm Canadian

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

I think this is an example of where the term "mouth breather" comes from.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

Becuzz yew hafta swhurr onnah BAHBOWL!!! I Dhunn et thray tahmms Jake! Donald Truhmp deed it whinn whay mhade imm presidunnt!!!

What's funny to me is that this lower primate is basically the missing link, and yet almost certainly does not believe in evolution.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

How could anyone have sex with people so ignorant and dim. To do so would be equivalent to bestiality

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

Wow. Never thought I'd ever hear a real life version of "Duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr………"

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

Did anybody notice he said Merry Christmas, Jake is Jewish..

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

This channel is almost the same as this interview. You are repeating yourself over and over again.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

This is my funniest clip of the year. "Ah swore on the Bahble.". The guy is a total dumbo.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

I could almost feel sorry for Crockett, but feelings set aside, these morons are doing a lot of damage to this country, and they are such an embarrassment. Can`t believe people are that stupid.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

You're right Jamie. Tapper has great resting bitchface. And Michael's right about his boy scout level of decency. If it were me in Tapper's shoes, I'd be laughing my ass of and asking why that man's still breathing, he's so dumb.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

Suppose all they have is an upside-down Chinese Braille bible with half the pages missing? Would that count?

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

These backwoods hillbilly trash idiots should swear on a Denny’s menu, because they sure as hell don’t live their lives or serve the people as if they swore on a bible that they believe in.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

I have lived for 64 years & have NEVER SEEN A MORE STUNNED LOOK IN MY LIFE…

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

I knew it. These religious republicans just do NOT understand the law.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

See what happens when u allow incest. What kind of degeneracy goes on down there?

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

Proof that Brothers & Sisters shouldn't have children together.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

GET OUT OF THE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST! We have to save ourselves from OUR taliban and sharia shithole called THE FUCKING SOUTH.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

This guy's certainly not helping the image of intelligence for people in Alabama.

• March 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

AWWWW YeAH! Cringe in the title of a video. One step away from seeing my dream of political cringe/freakout videos come to reality!