Cop Murders Man Begging For His Life (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO!!! Former Officer Philip Mitchell Brailsford shoots and kills Daniel Shaver. Cenk Uygur, Ana Kasparian, and Jimmy Dore, the hosts of The Young Turks, discusses the horrific…

42 thoughts on “Cop Murders Man Begging For His Life (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

all this video shows is that you can go to columbia law school to get your juris doctor and still be a blooming idiot.

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

one of the problems with this show is that it has a woman on it. women should not be in power. they should not vote. that amendment was a mistake. but still.. even if you ignore all the stuff ana says on here and only listen to the dudes.. they're still idiots. heck, they have a woman on there.. that shows they're stupid. but the frame of their arguments are wrong and misleading and create havoc in our culture. they should be called 'The Young Havoc Makers.'

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

ana, you had better repent from your sins and obey the Lord Jesus or you will go to hell.

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

It's written right into the constitution. "No man can be convicted of crime if he murders someone with their pants down."

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

I hate just about everything this channel puts out, but this video is right on target. And I LOVE the passion and anger expressed for a human life wrongfully taken. This is how reporting should be done.

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

i love Cenks passion in this report, its inspiring.

there is a misconception that the guy pulling the trigger is the same guy thats giving the commands.
    there are two players in this, and they are feeding into each others hunger to kill someone.

the guy who is shouting commands KNOWS that the guy with the AR will shoot him. Its a game that they are playing on a subconscious level, but they also know that whatever happens they will be free!
    There is no wrong no wrong in a cops life, only right.

THEY ARE BOTH SICK FUCKS FOR DOING THIS!!!!

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

Usually I don't agree with TYT (actually almost never) but I'm glad I can say you guys aren't always biased. This was clear injustice.

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

From a cops perspective I would have shot him as well, that is the only part I disagree with your points, he reached for his waist and cops are trained to think the worst, not to mention he was entoxicated while doing this. The only part I agree is that they were too harsh on him. It wasn't fair for Shaver to "put his hands up, then down, then crawl". I'm mostly on the cops side here, sorry.

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

That man was so scared, so terrified….and he's being yelled at, told to do shit the was very unclear. he was scared. this is so sad

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

I don't understand why you keep taking the Lords name in vain Jenk when you're Islamic or at least claim to be?

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

You know he couldn’t just handcuff him because the new there could be someone with a rifle in the room.and no the cops don’t train like murders.but I do agree that they should have better training.

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

You know cops may “get off “ but it’s so stressful to do that and he will get stuff like ptsd and mental illnesses.and also he got fired and charged with 2nd degree murder

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

You guys get ads REALLY.really come on you didn’t blur anything and cursed like a sailor come on

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

He was jus a white sacrifice…this is nothing new or surprising

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

Blacks killing blacks blacks huh?
    Naw, it's the white ppl in the higher seats in the government hiring mercenaries, kkk members, paying off police officers, and all types of heinous hidden crimes to kill off black men.

And they go and make it look like it's gang related when it's not. It's you, you white ppl are doing this to us. Your soo evil it's ridiculous. Putting it in the news as if blacks are killing blacks, gangs are shooting each other.

No more playing games with me! You whites/caucasians are the most hateful/evil ppl on the face of the earth and it's sickening….

I'm not an fool anymore Satan, i know exactly what you are doing!!!

Now white cops are killing caucasian folks dead in the streets and to me it's an great sight to see..now whites are dying off by the thousands every single day by this opioid epidemic addiction and it's only in the caucasian community's not much elsewhere.

The time of the gentiles is here the most high says. Now, it's your turn to feel the wrath you caucasians put us blacks and Hispanics through. Now! The government can't even control their own dog's whom they let loose on the blacks to unleash terror uopn them.

Now! Your same dog's are turning on you. And the most high Yahuah will make sure of it.

The patience of the saint's, the Black Hebrews is to see the Most High avenge us for the causes of evil you have done to his ppl and also the world.

I do not feel bad about this fake wannabe "E-sau-Di-Arabian" Edomite. I'm happy to see the plagues are coming now upon you caucasians.

You all will pay for the Atrocities that you have committed to and across this world for centuries that you have done.

Jacob Shall rise at the appointed time and it will not be an funny and pretty sight. Trust me.

Qam yasharahla!!!!
    Qam yasharahla!!!!

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

Making a mistake with a murderer will cost you your life…

lets hope RUSSA FIXES THE STATES  putin will be the new law

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

I think we need to appreciate that the idiot barking the directions was the sergeant on duty.
    When you have an idiot officer, sergeant in this case, fomenting an already tense situation someone gets killed.
    This officer gets the heat for the shooting while they give this prick of a sergeant, Langley, early retirement!

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

usa is also full of fools, who think this cop was the best. hahahahahahaa, even many other cops think this is disgusting

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

So glad that myself and my family do not live in that backwards country

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

I'm loving this. White cops are killing their own now for no reasons lol. Brings joy to my heart to see the most high bring these curses upon the white race. I just want to take a moment and laugh this off.

Blacks have been screaming for yrs for help, lol nope none of you whites wanted to help us. It's cool end times are nearing.
    You whites are dying off man. Quicker that what y'all can produce.

And btw whether he had an gun or not. Idc, he deserved to die cause he's an descendant of the whites that killed my ancestors and burn and hung them for no apparent reasons.

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

If he turned out to be a Trump voter, you'd all be singing the praises of his execution. lol

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

this gets me to the point of absolutely wanting to slaughter all government dogs, my family used black magick to kill cops, it works, start doing rituals for more pig deaths

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

Want to murder people and get away with it? Become a cop

• September 15, 2018 at 7:14 am

face the other way, get on ground, hands behind back, handcuff…………….simple, poorly trained, gun loving monkeys