Comedy in the Age of Political Correctness (Owen Benjamin Interview)

This video is demonetized by YouTube. Please help our commitment to free speech: http://www.rubinreport.com/donate. Owen Benjamin (Comedian) joins Dave to discuss the state of comedy in a…

36 thoughts on “Comedy in the Age of Political Correctness (Owen Benjamin Interview)

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

You can't really become super famous, as a comedian, without selling out and Changing your content

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

It's funny because we are in a time where there is SO much dumb shit to make fun of … But if you do you get called a bigot. Liberal comedians aren't funny anymore

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

I gave to Owen and Rubin just for the Marxist SJW authoritarian censorship deal this has become.

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

Rogan is not intelligent. He is loved. He has lots of stories. He met lots of interesting poeple. But he is not intelligent.

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

Great points about the slew of unfunny "comedians" like Soy Boy Kimmel, Trevor Noah (I had no idea was even a comedian), Stephen Colbert (who has never made me laugh once ever) and Seth Meyers (maybe the most unfunny human being to ever live). PC "comedy" and acts that are unwilling to push barriers are NOT funny in the least. The fact these assclowns have shows on network TV while actual comedians like Owen Benjamin are blackballed for no other reason than having the wrong politics is disgraceful.

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

From another source read MLKs Letter From a Birmingham Jail. So full of wisdom that is applicable to fringe left now. Where are all of us moderates??? Why are we silent?

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

I wanna get shot out of a cannon! I'm 5'7", I totally qualify.

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

I love Owen Benjamin! I watch the ads on his YouTube videos just to support him. We need to protect free speech from the evil idea of political correctness.

More like OWNED Benjamin lol but seriously fuck that guy

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

I'm a freshman in college and pretty much as soon as a feminist "issue" comes up everyone in the room is ready to fight against it, things are changing for this really new bunch of kids coming into college. I think the whole extreme leftist thing only lasted like 5 years. There's upperclassmen that still believe in things like the wage gap and think socialism is the answer, but they're on their way out.

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

I really enjoyed this talk. Usually I can't watch things like this all the way through because I have a short attention span but this was an awesome talk.

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

14:50 I think that to myself every week. Is there something I can’t see. Is pc culture correct about the future. And then a male feminist vice reporter just busted for raping chicks again and I snap out of it

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

Anarchy is not a lack of rules, it's a lack of rulers. In other words, all rules must be voluntarily and consensually agreed upon.

Statism is the institution of at least one rule that is enforced by some arbiter without consent. Other than a guardian of a child, no one has the natural right of being the arbiter of someone else without the consent of an individual, or in the case of justice consent of the victim.

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

Great interview… best one I've seen with you so far.

• April 16, 2018 at 10:42 am

Awesome guest Dave, you're becoming one of my favorite YouTube channels by a landslide for letting people have voices. Wish I knew what that art behind you is that's grey, orange and white it's gorgeous