We are on Patreon: Make confidential donations to support our work so we can do more! Just click here: http://Patreon.com/ColinFlaherty or for a one time …

Install this web app on your Android: Tap menu, more options, and then Add Shortcut To Homescreen.×

42 thoughts on “City officials promise to do something about black on asian crime in Sacramento They do It gets wo

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Guns. Own them. Carry them. Use them against the criminal scum.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Blacks are too stupid to realize that they are too stupid. Exhibit A= Sharon  Sharpe.

To ancientknight- RFLOL…LOLLOLLOL
      If you substitute the word ''white' for Black in your comments, then you’ve perfectly described your own people LOL Many Caucasian and/or 'white' people, taken on an individual basis, can be and have been
    heroes and helpers, champions for good & progress for all humans. But as a RACE, smh..

The 'white' race has always been a BARBARIC, BLOOD THIRSTY, THIEVING,
    MISOGYNIST, EVIL, History REVISING PLAGUE on the Earth. By nature, you are
    more backward, incapable of recognizing culture, wisdom, refinement,
    so you have to Steal it, Claim Authorship, and Destroy what's left! 90% of the earth's
    people are melanated people; black, brown, red, yellow. They have lived peacefully and in harmony with nature for thousands of years until whites killed, stole and divided what belonged to others. History has been WHITE-WASHED. Perfect EXAMPLE; Christopher
    Columbus- PEDOPHILE, RAPIST, GENOCIDAL MURDERER.

Europeans ACQUIRED, ADOPTED, APPROPRIATED civilization from the continent of Africa.
    Plato, the Greeks, the Romans Plagiarized their philosophy And
    RELIGION from Ancient Egyptian knowledge & wisdom. The Mummies in
    Egypt that you people Love So Much, have AFRICAN LOCKS/ BRAIDS!!! Africans had Advanced forms of writing, hieroglyphics, vast libraries of
    knowledge, successful medical operations, running water, even Hang
    gliders, while Europeans were still living in caves.
    Europeans
    were rescued out of the Dark Ages by Africans..Do the research,
    investigate yourself LOL.

BRING UP THE SKEWED
    'STATISTICS' OF BLACKS & CRIME. Yes there is Black on Black crime. Its
    right up there with White on White crime, Asian on Asian crime etc.. If you need Visual Proof, go visit your Local Trailer Park, local walmart. Watch an episode of KKKops. Or visit your Local Meth House, which is probably Right around the corner from where ya live o ancient one.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

It's happening in Canada, too, especially in Toronto and Windsor and even in Vancouver. Canada never had slavery. But where ever you have blacks, you will have mayhem and death. It's in their BLACK DNA.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

The city fathers do not get a fu*ck about anybody but the black people….no one else.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

In a Clint Eastwood movie Gene Hackman told Clint "you just shot an unarmed man". Clint replied "well, he should have armed himself". That's a number one lesson all Asian Americans need to learn, immediately.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

still no whites doin this en mass or barely ever. why dont poor white areas jave same crime an gang crimes an violence ?

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Shannon seems never to have heard of "Thou shalt not covet."

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

The new 'black plague', in America, and Europe. The reason Asians are successful is because they are smart and work hard. What does that tell us about blacks?

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

OMG! At the 2:00 mark they actually show a White guy who doesn't appear to be assaulting anyone! Bastards at that news channel are too politically-correct to make the black kids angry?!

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Shannon … face palm: Too much ignorance and stupidity in that statement. Just getting started would exhaust a Youtube combox.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

According to cultural marxism black people cannot be racist because they are a minority LOL! How long before this totalitarian doctrine crashes, maybe than we can build a better world where in people take responsibility for their actions.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Get your HOA to hire an Armed Patrol, and buy a gun.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

how long are we going to allow these animals to pillage america

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

his ontee knowz in her hawt dat heeez a goot boy and he dindunuffinz

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

butbutbut…blacks can do no wrong?…look…when you see a black with no job driving a $50k vehicle and wearing $300 sneakers…arrest it…it's a criminal…I realize that's difficult to fathom in these days of blax can do no wrong…but…try…8 years of barakaHOOsayin OHbammy & company brainwashing has left YOU fairly stupefied…

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Blacks will never change.If you're "minority" and lived around them you know this.They had 8 years of Obama and nothing has changed.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Get a gun learn how to use it. The police are not going to help their ran and controlled by the Freemasons

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

…um put them in FEMA, sick of these lowlife thugs…I live near SF..stay the heck out of upscale white/Asian towns scum..they have broken into hundreds of our homes/shops, kicked doors down…purge them..

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Asian man needs to arm up
    Police are just minutes away when seconds count

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

I grew up in a poor neighborhood. My  parents worked hard to get us in a better place. We were not rich, but we learn to earn. We saw people with  nice cars, houses, watches, But we were taught never to steal.  My Brother, and I graduated high school. My Brother went into army. I went to a trade school. I'm  no millionaire, but what I got I earned. So no excuse for robbing, and all this mayhem Shannon!

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

and shannon sharpe is in the hall of fame? and a sports show host?
    this is no doubt failure on the part of those participating in the "black community"….but its becoming criminal on the part of the government with their lack of appropriate response

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

I see nice things I can't afford I guess I just need to go steal it because I see it and want it , Shannon Sharpe should think about becoming a lawyer

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Some good ol Shannon Sharpe knowledge, Jesus Christ he is so stupid he should just stick to football

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Shannon Sharp (sic) does not even realize that has the thug mindset. "If I see something I like and I don't have the means to get it, I am just going to take it". What a fool. In this world, even if you have a job, that does not mean you can afford a Rolex, designer wardrobe or a Mercedes Benz car. Anyway, the thugs he is referring to love to sell drugs and have no intention whatsoever of working a straight 9 to 5 job. Shannon is just like the rest of them. If I see it and I want it, I will take it. If I have to club a old lady or innocent citizen, so be it…Ah, the thug life.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Wait; blacks claim that Asians do so well (having a house with a mortgage & paying to insure it, as well as a store, gas station or take away restaurant which also has to be mortgaged/rented & insured) because of being given "secret pots of welfare" only they are entitled to? Is that like the "double secret probation" the fellas in Animal House were put under? Damn, I thought it all had to do with their respect of education & hard work & the women not breeding with strangers then crapping out dem baybays & keeds at the rate of 1 every 9-10 months… Silly me.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

3:22 Haha, that Shannon Sharpe quote never gets old. It's perfect. Right up there with that one with the woman on the sidewalk saying "he didn't do anything wrong, he just shot a cop." (or something like that. I forge the exact quote.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Was Shannon Sharp advocating for black people to rob and steal? WTF is wrong with him?

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

They are fully aware of what's going on in their neighborhoods…They are pleading with officials for action… How frustrating!!

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

"If I can't afford something I want I either sell drugs or steal it" should forever be linked with this ignorant dindu Sharpe. Complete insanity that this idiot gets payed to spout his BS.

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

I just had to stop a moment and think…what if instead of Sterling Sharpe somebody like Joe Flacco made a comment like that….his career would be over…toast..

• April 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Damn Asians….grow a pair and arm yourselves….dindus behave when they know they are on the receiving end of a fully loaded AK 47!