Cenk Said to Google It, So I Did | Ben Shapiro vs Cenk Uygur PolitiCon Debate

Tweet me @MLChristiansen http://www.twitter.com/MLChristiansen Email me: matthewlchristiansen@gmail.com Find me on Minds: http://www.minds.com/MLChristiansen Find me on Gab: http://www.gab.ai/MLChr…

30 thoughts on “Cenk Said to Google It, So I Did | Ben Shapiro vs Cenk Uygur PolitiCon Debate

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

This will be my only video for the week. I'm taking a Yellowstone backpacking trip with some friends we've been planning for a while. I will be back with the podcast as normal on Sunday night, though. Unless the grizzlies get me, that is. Catch you then.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

i find it funny that a big parts of the video is spend on election contributions
    how about you create a normal political system where these contributions are not possible anymore, only joining a party is possible, like in the uk or the netherlands
    you pay a yearly fee get some information back, grow the fuck up inbred murica
    your country is full on pure cancer

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

I'm sure Republicans did have to go to the South to get racist votes… Votes that have always gone to the racist Democrats… Lol dude is beyond retarded… Just google it

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

If Ben Shapiro debates Cenk Uygur, it will require that Uygur does not follow debating rules or threatens violence to win the debate. Shapiro is a much faster wit, faster to speak, faster with real logic. Uygur might even demand Islamic logic that does not fit in Western culture. I think he knows that, thereby Uygur will get angry. Security Guards should be available. I would not debate Shapiro but I do not what the issue would be, he is quick, logical, at his speed of speech he enunciates English well. Shapiro should be a guest at FOX frequently to debate liberals.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

I'm late to the party… But damn you should've had a cut away to Cenk saying "don't make it obvious" instead of you saying it. Point was made… But would've been funnier. Great video. I actually just watched the debate earlier today. Never cared before

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

Clearly you have a dizzying intellect 😉 Very nicely put together video.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

Google Southern Strategy and learn it followed 90 years of Democrat rule and preventing blacks from even voting. To break that strangle hold required getting white Democrats to vote Republican. Many blacks couldn't vote and elections were corrupt. The historical mistake of Republicans is to ignore Black voters for and Black causes for 150 years. They fought the Civil War then just let the South go back to white supremacist rule. Time now to fully empower Blacks and other minorities, give them places in power, and help change the racist culture.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

Chunk and the TYT s in general are the worst kind of morons. They spew the dumbest shit acting like they know what they are saying and frown on you for not understanding the babbling they just did…
    Hey TYT , how about that 2016 election and how you had that turning out ? LOLOL

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

If I was facing Cenk in a debate, I'd stop in my notes to speak on his telling everyone to do such a thing as look at a computer screen while listening. Honestly though, it must be another tactic to have the tech geeks completely absorbed in trying to understand the first "look it up" that they miss every other instance. At which point, the debate doesn't matter because we are trying to define everything based on what we think someone says. The Lincoln-Douglass debate days are lost. Can you imagine Abraham Lincoln or Stephen Douglass telling his opponent to look it up in the local library or city paper?

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

Ben Shapiro's tactics in this debate were primarily, Reductio ad absurdum (You think taxes are good, lets tax people at 100%, that must be even better), drawing straw men and ad homonym attacks.
    Disappointing from Goliath (Ben) in my opinion, but ironically he was taken out by a little jew with a sling, in this case, Cenk.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

And Im sure the libs there still walked out of there thinking they won.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

We already have to many people doing this, your not enough of an intellectual to have a successful channel because none of your opinions are actually yours. You regurgitate everything you hear the intellectuals of today say.

I’m on the right but I definitely don’t want someone such as yourself representing our side. PS take pride in your appearance, going on looking like homeless hipster isn’t a good look. Dress with some class, a dress shirt will always help people take you more seriously and might even make you feel more confident so you don’t come off appearing to be so uncomfortable and don’t sound as monotone and boring as you read other peoples ideas
    Epic fail

Companies should not be able to buy politicians. Period left or right that’s common sense.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

He's actually talking about marginal increased propensity to spend, money in the hands of the poor is more likely to be spent. Which does to in turn drive demand side economics.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

He is the reason his show is called by many , The Young Turds.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

Just discovered this channel great discussion and analysis's of the debate

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

I like every argument that ends up with "look it up" or "google it" (or as in Finland we say KVG = kato vittu googlesta = look it on the fucking google). It just shows your lack of preparing of the arguments. It shouldn't be the opponents or audience job to make your argument. You should be able tell the facts, describe important details and cite your sources. Otherwise your argument doesn't have any weight.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

Holy shit! I can’t believe Chenk actually assumes that if he just spews bullshit and then gets called out for it by the audience negative reaction—and then he decides insulting audience is a smart move. That is a clear indication of exactly how this blowhard will drag down his “small business” —through his own stupidity in combination with his inflated opinion of himself and his lack of respect for those who disagree with him (You know, those people who read and educate themselves) is painfully apparent and becoming more and more obvious. “That’s a fact Chunk. Your kind of fact. Based on just what I feel like saying at the moment, regardless of what is true and accurate. So bite me big boy.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

Cenk is an idiot. He shows up to a DEBATE and instead of providing evidence to support his claims, repeatedly tells the audience and his opponent to “google it.”

What an idiot. What a shit debater.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

Out of curiosity, is he gay? His eyes are so dreamy and there is this feminine vibe about him.
    Ps. First time watching his channel.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

Nobody seems to remember that the republican party was founded on the premise of abolishing slavery.

• August 11, 2018 at 6:06 am

Wow. It's weird; I actually understood perfectly what he was talking about. Taxes take money out of everyone's hands (preferably a bit more from those who can afford to pay a bit more), and return it to necessary sectors such as policing, fire prevention, and infrastructure. These things not only provide jobs directly to people, but make many jobs safer and more efficient.

I have no idea why Cenk would throw down something about people being uneducated for not understanding that, but it's also not a very complicated concept, and you probably aren't at Politicon if you consider yourself a novice on policy. If you don't understand what is a high-school (if not middle-school) topic, that's fine…But don't laugh at someone trying to explain that point to you and expect them to not dismiss you as arrogant.