I really hope that I got this right. I have been SICK. the past few weeks and especially the past few days with all the violence, but I have been SICKER from the …

45 thoughts on “#BlackLivesMatter vs #AllLivesMatter & Checking My White Privilege | The Gabbie Show

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

White privilege carries very little weight when you actually look at the statistics and see that asians are doing better than white people when it comes to income and crime, but the narrative of asian privilege will never be pushed because they're a minority. White people are just somewhere in between, but for some reason, we need to acknowledge privilege, and exactly what issues is that going to solve? Nothing, cause it's a non issue. It has more to do with culture than it does race. The issues have to do with certain groups of black people in the US, cause there's other ethnicities of black people coming to America who are doing very well. They have nothing to do with the ghetto culture of a lot of black americans. I'm still learning a lot, but one thing's for sure, white privilege has little relevance. Black lives matter can be a great movement if the real issues are addressed.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

not racist gabby but you need to Google better..they don't talk nice about white ppl JUST FOR A START…buy you are young..and believe the SECOND VERSION OF A STORY BEFORE READING THE FIRST ONE..THAT WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT PLACE TO START..I CAN'T ADD THE PIC HERE..I WILL ADD IT NEXT..

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

U know it's dramatic when she doesn't cut out the part where she turns of the camera

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

I'M OFFENDED, because you didn't offend me. Good job Gabbie…. BTW did you draw the pictures in the background? If so, wow what a talent, I'm jealous cause I can't even draw a stick figure…..PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS….. it's that simple….

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

what a load of crap, white privilege my ass. so because of the color of my skin it's my responsibility to go "oh I'm sorry I was born white, oh excuse my white privilege, oh I apologise for what happened over centuries ago even though my ancestors were not even here in America at the time!"

Tell ya what, I'll start taking BLM seriously when they stop chanting "kill cops! Kill whites! White people give us all your money" and all kinds of hateful vile shit that they spew!
    call me a fucking bigot or whatever because I'm up to here with this admit your white privilege nonsense!
    PS I'm part Cherokee indian and you don't see me or any native American rioting and causing a ruckus

Give me a break!

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Sorry buddy. You didn't really add anything new to the discussion

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Well when you have black lives matter activists yelling all white should die that's why we say all lives matter.And yes I'm white yes I would say I'm educated I am not racist and white privilege DOSENT EXISTS. and the biggest mistake you mad is sourcing buzzfeed and huffington post.Gabby I love your content but I would encourage you to watch people like Blaire White.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

fat cunt, it's not that we hate black people and their movement, it's the way that they protest and the way that they tell us how their lives matter. They make us whites think that black lives matter means that our lives don't, fucking feminist

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

I am a huge fan, but I disagreed with just about every point in this video. First of all, about twice as many white people have been killed by police yearly than black people (exactly 732 white people and 381 black people), and more than half of the crimes committed in the United States are by Black people (proof here https://infogr.am/Black-34991937313 ). This would end up being a similar percentage of white and black people killed by police. I believe that the liberal media puts too much emphasis on situations pertaining to minorities and doesn't focus on situations pertaining to white people, therefore brainwashing people into supporting things such as this.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

What this woman doesn't understand is that the black lives Matter movement doesn't like all lives and think only black lives matter.
    When someone says all lives matter it always results in the blacks lives matter movement booing that and saying only black lives matter.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Ever heard the phrase "actions speak louder than words"? Yeah, that's why I don't support BLM. Man, I used to have respect for you, but now you're just reducing yourself to a PC robot. "White privilege"? Fucking stop it.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

all lives matter unless your a fucking piece of shit that is cancer to society. if you are, then your life doesn't matter. if your a piece of shit of any race and are just a violent motherfucking waste of sperm who's uneducated, your life does. not. matter.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Gabbe you miss the point entirely…. It's not about white lives not mattering. Saying "black lives matter" is like saying "all white people are racist" – I don't need to be reminded that black lives matter

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Blm is the most violent movement in America it's just a bunch of racist fucks

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

The reason why many people, including those who are black, hate BLM is their actions towards others. BLM could have been a good thing, but they became a hate movement. A hate movement against Police, Trump, Republicans, etc. It's a failed opportunity.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. YOU BETTER SEE THE BLACK ON WHITE CRIME RATE. YOU BETTER SEE THAT BLACK ON WHITE CRIMES ARE HARDLY EVER REPORTED. WHITE PRIVILEGE SCENARIO; HAVING YOUR SISTER KIDNAPPED, BROUGHT TO A STASH HOUSE, RAPED BY A GANG, TOYED WITH, KEPT CAPTIVE HER ENTIRE LIFE AND NEVER BEING REPORTED IN MODERN NEWS. WAKE THE FUCK UP.