I really hope that I got this right. I have been SICK. the past few weeks and especially the past few days with all the violence, but I have been SICKER from the …

45 thoughts on “#BlackLivesMatter vs #AllLivesMatter & Checking My White Privilege | The Gabbie Show

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

White privilege carries very little weight when you actually look at the statistics and see that asians are doing better than white people when it comes to income and crime, but the narrative of asian privilege will never be pushed because they're a minority. White people are just somewhere in between, but for some reason, we need to acknowledge privilege, and exactly what issues is that going to solve? Nothing, cause it's a non issue. It has more to do with culture than it does race. The issues have to do with certain groups of black people in the US, cause there's other ethnicities of black people coming to America who are doing very well. They have nothing to do with the ghetto culture of a lot of black americans. I'm still learning a lot, but one thing's for sure, white privilege has little relevance. Black lives matter can be a great movement if the real issues are addressed.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

not racist gabby but you need to Google better..they don't talk nice about white ppl JUST FOR A START…buy you are young..and believe the SECOND VERSION OF A STORY BEFORE READING THE FIRST ONE..THAT WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT PLACE TO START..I CAN'T ADD THE PIC HERE..I WILL ADD IT NEXT..

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

U know it's dramatic when she doesn't cut out the part where she turns of the camera

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

I'M OFFENDED, because you didn't offend me. Good job Gabbie…. BTW did you draw the pictures in the background? If so, wow what a talent, I'm jealous cause I can't even draw a stick figure…..PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS….. it's that simple….

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

what a load of crap, white privilege my ass. so because of the color of my skin it's my responsibility to go "oh I'm sorry I was born white, oh excuse my white privilege, oh I apologise for what happened over centuries ago even though my ancestors were not even here in America at the time!"

Tell ya what, I'll start taking BLM seriously when they stop chanting "kill cops! Kill whites! White people give us all your money" and all kinds of hateful vile shit that they spew!
    call me a fucking bigot or whatever because I'm up to here with this admit your white privilege nonsense!
    PS I'm part Cherokee indian and you don't see me or any native American rioting and causing a ruckus

Give me a break!

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Sorry buddy. You didn't really add anything new to the discussion

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Well when you have black lives matter activists yelling all white should die that's why we say all lives matter.And yes I'm white yes I would say I'm educated I am not racist and white privilege DOSENT EXISTS. and the biggest mistake you mad is sourcing buzzfeed and huffington post.Gabby I love your content but I would encourage you to watch people like Blaire White.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

fat cunt, it's not that we hate black people and their movement, it's the way that they protest and the way that they tell us how their lives matter. They make us whites think that black lives matter means that our lives don't, fucking feminist

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

I am a huge fan, but I disagreed with just about every point in this video. First of all, about twice as many white people have been killed by police yearly than black people (exactly 732 white people and 381 black people), and more than half of the crimes committed in the United States are by Black people (proof here https://infogr.am/Black-34991937313 ). This would end up being a similar percentage of white and black people killed by police. I believe that the liberal media puts too much emphasis on situations pertaining to minorities and doesn't focus on situations pertaining to white people, therefore brainwashing people into supporting things such as this.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

What this woman doesn't understand is that the black lives Matter movement doesn't like all lives and think only black lives matter.
    When someone says all lives matter it always results in the blacks lives matter movement booing that and saying only black lives matter.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Ever heard the phrase "actions speak louder than words"? Yeah, that's why I don't support BLM. Man, I used to have respect for you, but now you're just reducing yourself to a PC robot. "White privilege"? Fucking stop it.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

all lives matter unless your a fucking piece of shit that is cancer to society. if you are, then your life doesn't matter. if your a piece of shit of any race and are just a violent motherfucking waste of sperm who's uneducated, your life does. not. matter.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Gabbe you miss the point entirely…. It's not about white lives not mattering. Saying "black lives matter" is like saying "all white people are racist" – I don't need to be reminded that black lives matter

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Blm is the most violent movement in America it's just a bunch of racist fucks

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

The reason why many people, including those who are black, hate BLM is their actions towards others. BLM could have been a good thing, but they became a hate movement. A hate movement against Police, Trump, Republicans, etc. It's a failed opportunity.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. YOU BETTER SEE THE BLACK ON WHITE CRIME RATE. YOU BETTER SEE THAT BLACK ON WHITE CRIMES ARE HARDLY EVER REPORTED. WHITE PRIVILEGE SCENARIO; HAVING YOUR SISTER KIDNAPPED, BROUGHT TO A STASH HOUSE, RAPED BY A GANG, TOYED WITH, KEPT CAPTIVE HER ENTIRE LIFE AND NEVER BEING REPORTED IN MODERN NEWS. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

lol its crazy to see all the people in the comments still arguing against u even though u laid down the facts perfectly. This video was still important though. If nothing else, it proved to us people of color or people supporting BLM that we have an ally in you and that itself is very comforting. Thank you

Consider this: A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued
    that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused
    about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what
    appears to be her Facebook page. She also faced controversy
    in the news for a tweet posted a year ago stating: “Plz Allah give me
    strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today.”
    While these remarks alarmed many Canadians, they pale in comparison
    to a statement numerous sources forwarded to the Sun that Khogali
    appears to have posted on Facebook in late 2015. “Whiteness
    is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is
    sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument
    centred on melanin and enzyme. “White ppl are recessive
    genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end.
    “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival
    as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl
    simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white
    race if we had the power to.”

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

is being on welfare, food stamps a privledge? I guess it depends on who you ask, I would like to see more jobs personally so people don't have to live like that, that being said, with the whites being on welfare and food stamps more than any other race in the US, how exactly is that a privledge?…

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Imagine being white and being incredibly poor. But then being criticized being told you had white privilege. 11/10

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Someone I respect more than you said "do you want racism to end then stop talking about it" he also said that white people are no more privileged than anyone else.

That person was Morgan Freeman and he isn't a white person is he, want to learn something watch he's interview with Mike Wallace and Don Lemon you might learn something new.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

ALL LIVES MATTER! no one is better than another everyone is equal( not rapists or criminals) well most of criminals are ok, but rapists and pedophiles are horrible.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

And if you see the BLM movement, most of them are against whites

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

If Black Lives Matter, why doesn't anybody ever focus on the crime rates in black communities that claim the vast majority of black lives?

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

More white privilege cancer. Being the one race on the planet acceptable to criticize in aggregate and the one group that isn't allowed to advocate for it's own interests isn't a privilege. Why not stop making assumptions about people because of their skin color? Like all white people being privileged?

inserts 2 minute trigger warning to prevent backlash

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

not all lives matter murders and rapist also the universe doesn't give any fucks about any our lives

main reason i hate blm

they riot block traffic and preach for dead cops. I've checked my white privilege. When i research the history of white people i am reminded my race was genocidal, evil, barbaric people who took slaves. I wasn't taught the struggles of my immigrant ancestors.

I also can be sure if i do something somebody else deems unfair, they can use the race card against me. Even if the reason isn't racist. I've even been called a racist for not supporting the blm movement. Because clearly being against blocking an ambulance or blocking traffic so emergency vehicles cant get through is racist.

I can rest assured any hate crimes against me will be labeled as "teens being stupid" as the Chicago police chief said about the blm kidnapping.

Finally i can rest assured if im shamed for my skin color it isnt racist, since liberals changed the definition. And its far worse if i did the same for people of color.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Too bad I'm Asian and I disagree with you. White privilege is only real if you make it real. Having white privilege and saying that you have white guilt means that you are feeling guilty that you were born. Race is only real if you make it real. We are all humans with specific genes, variants, and mutations that make us all seem different. Your statements were also a bit contradictory when you specifically said that you knew that "white people" also get shot by police. Everyone in the USA has the same legal rights, why can't we be thankful for that. Plus, why is the conversation about "white people vs black people?" I feel that the topic of other races and cultures in America is glossed over too much and not discussed enough, now that these arguments have arisen. Like why has there been no other big movements across social media like "Asian Lives Matter" or something? I feel that political correctness is ruining society as a whole, and some people cannot handle the truth. We are so sensitive over the smallest things nowadays like insults. Like suck it up, and work hard even if someone ridicules you. Get over yourselves with this white privilege stuff because you shouldn't be defined by your race.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

I am white I I have never once been offended by black lives matter I do support all lives matter and also get your fucking facts right you are just speculating and making shit up btw none of the black deaths where bias the officers where just doing their duty also just because I am white doesn't mean I am uninformed u dumb ass liberal ALSO WHITE PRIVILEGE DOESNT EXSIST also u are right when u say that your skin color has nothing to do with success also racial discrimination by the government is illegal it really makes me cringe when you say take quizzes to figure out if you have "white privilege" The reason security guards follow black people around us because they have a reputation for crime that isn't racist

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

BLM is one of those movements that could have been so good if retards didn't mess it all up.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

You're missing the point! You as a white person are not responsible for the actions of others just because they share the same skin color as you (ancestors or otherwise). you are literally discriminating against yourself when you say that.

If you don't hold these irrational thoughts and ideas on people of other races, then congratulations you're not racist. doesn't matter if the guy down the street is racist; just because you share the same skin color doesn't mean you have anything to do with it. stop thinking in terms of race ffs.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

She does know that more black people get killed by more blacks than white peopl

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Look. No one said black lives didn't matter or anything like that. See, your logic is reasonable, only that Blum isn't bad as a name, but as a group (not saying all, but I've seen many people do this sort of thing) is very violent and racist towards whites. See blm protest Indiana University, blm protest El Cajon, blm protest Charlotte, ect. Even blm Toronto co-founder saying that white people are sub-human. A blm leader calls for the genocide of white people, and blm was formed off of a lie. The Michael Brown case has forensic evidence to show that the witness recounts and the cop recounts (brown attacking the officer). MULTIPLE black witnesses say that the cops recount was in fact correct. Yes, police brutality exists, but in very small quantities. Black on black crime is significantly higher than police brutality

White privilege doesn't exist. No I am not ignorant, i just don't see anything involving white privilege. Take my family for example. We're mostly Irish (although my mum is 35% French) and my family even though the colour of our skin was white, as Irishmen, we were treated just as bad as black people, sometimes even worse (the term fighting Irish comes into play here). My grandfather grew up so poor he almost died as a baby because they couldn't afford milk. Even though he was a white man, he was an automatic suspect because of the way he dressed until he got enough money to buy a house that he could actually sleep in (he had to sleep in the Italian couples house down the street). The reason why he was like that was the way he was dressed and the way he presented himself. He couldn't afford shoes so he had to wear old dish rags. I've never had any sort of white privilege myself, I've worked hard and ultimately stayed out of trouble. (Although I am pretty sadistic, so if someone crosses me I ruin them, except everything that I do is all legal) the reason I've never been a suspect is because I don't have a criminal record, as well as I carry myself wall and dress well. The reason why people see that black people are convicted of more crimes than any other race. 30% of the population is responsible for 50% of the crime. The reason why black people disproportionately in jail to white people is that black people commit more crimes, especially in the inner city. Oprah has more privilege than I do and she's black. Yes I have money, but I work hard every freaking day for it.

There are two reasons why most people in higher positions are white.
    1. Black people make up thirty percent of the population whereas white people make up sixty percent.
    2. Black people just aren't interested. Just like I'm more interested in doing something physical (like being an aerialist) than I am math or science.

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

Aliens Taking over earth doesnt sound bad anymore
    they probably would treat us better then we treat ourselfs

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

"If you don't agree with me I'm willing to bet that there is a pretty solid chance you're white."
    I'm black and disagree with BLM and this video, what now?

• March 26, 2017 at 5:09 am

not white… and im still smart enough to know black lives matter and white privilege is bullshit…