18 thoughts on “Black Pill Conversation with Neon Eyes

• March 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm

I've been black pill for years then and didn't even know! Wow!

• March 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm

I'm Mandela effected! Am I red and black pill automatically? I can't shut it off nor do I want to. I see people physically asleep. I try to wake them up but they stay physically asleep.

• March 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Why’s she so defensive. She seems very immature emotionally. God bless her for seeking answers though.

• March 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Black pill is about looks. The final truth in the "dating" game. It is not red pill rage. Two separate things.

• March 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Black pill is Nihilism. When black take on eurocentric concept. I think black peel is not healthy. Full of negativity. We know the world is miss up but that black pill stuff goes to far. This is not way for African descents people.

• March 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Bgs is right most black dudes know the world is fuck up

• March 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm

It's funny how I changed my Tube name from Pimp God to my current name and the Pimp God -Warren Lance sent me over here to get this knowledge I been thinking the whole Time:
    Black Pill: Mystic (Ultras)
    Red Pill: Logistic (Alphas)
    Blue Pill: Intrinsic (Betas)

• March 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Men dont want women in their spaces anymore

• March 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Typical. She comes for "understanding and learning" and still manages to turn the conversation into how attacked she feels about the chat room talking about her (like they do for everyone else).

• March 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Another good example of red pill, blue pill, black pill would be the writings of Frank Herbert. God Emperor of Dune is the ultimate expression of black pill as Leto laid out the Golden Path.

In the original story, the Kwisatz Haderach was also the ultimate expression of the black pill.The Bene Gesserit, whom by their female nature, can only be extreme red pill supporting blue pill tried to create a black pill they could control. When they failed in the fact and the Paul became the Kwisatz Haderach. They feared him because here is a man who held the ultimate power that they desired but could not be controlled.

The dialog in those books reflect this philosophy in profound ways.

• March 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Great conversation bro bro continue speaking and teaching