Black Panther inspires fashion statement at the movies

Fans showed off their African fashion during opening weekend of the ‘Black Panther’ movie Click here to read more: nydailynews.com Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/nydailyn…

28 thoughts on “Black Panther inspires fashion statement at the movies

Zaire and now its DRCONGO my land in central Africa

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

Would it be inappropriate for a white man to show up in african garb?

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

save your receipt after the black panther craze dies down your gonna find yourself wanting to return all that stuff fake ass people

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

I'm a black man and I say this is the dumbest shit we ever did. Hollywood really has some black people under a trance you mufuckas think Wankanda is a real place. Grown ass men and women dressing up in customes to go see a damn movie smh. All this is another trick by the left democrat to condition our people to go to them polls and vote democrat again to fill those house seats to oppose everything President Trump is doing. I don't understand how you all say you represent black panthers when the same people who are persuading you mentally to pay your money to see this movie are in oppose to what Huey Newton and Bobby Seale stood for, rights to beat arms! All in the same month another school shooting took place now gun rights are an issue? Come now. Now you see why they want illegals in the country because your vote and there vote will help them win and they play the race card because white votes make up 70% of the vote. But those white votes are not racist votes. These Are Americans who Are Trying to Save America And i Happen to Be one of the many Blacks Who United My Vote For President Trump With theres To MAGA! You all Better Wake The Fuck And understand that Just because Obama had your Pigmentation Dont Mean He had your orientation.

Lots of love from a sister from Cote d ivoire! Akwaba to Mama Africa

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

The little girl at the end sums it all up. How wonderful are her words.

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

Black panther inspires black people to waste their money and whites and Asians to gain black peoples money. all that so called "african fabric" MADE IN CHINA stupid!

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

How wonderful to see black people embracing their blackness with such pride . I sadly remember, years ago, a black woman telling me that she didn't like the term "African-American", because, as she continued to state to me, she yelled…. " I didn't come from Africa !!!" Thank God for a new revelation !

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

I'm blk American and I think if you're going to appreciate the culture then make it a way of life and not just appreciate it because of a movie.

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

I hope some day people will wear this beautiful attire more in their everyday life instead of because a Movie or Month!

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

I dressed up for the movie. It was so much fun, to see everyone dressed up

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

Yes. yes yes yes yes yes…. come on people. please lord, let us be WOKE!!!

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

I cannot express the joy that this movie has brought to me, and I haven’t watched it yet! I have been so unhappy with the lack of togetherness within the black community. This movie has got us loving on one another regardless of where we call home. I wish it would continue and not end as the euphoria of the movie fades.

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

African clothing has always been beautiful being black is beautiful always has been always will be would love to see more positive movies of are African culture

support black business 365 not just one month or one movie

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

It so beautiful seeing all the African Americans reconnecting with African culture. I hope to see many of them travelling to African countries and learning more about the people and their way of life to gain a deeper understanding of their heritage. xx

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

Why is a Pakistan trying to capitalize off blacks!

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

Why is a Pakistan trying to capitalize off blacks!

• July 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

One messin from what is happening these days: unity amount people bring a huge success for black people. African people please be united for your success