Black Ops 2 Zombies & Latest Gaming News!!

Please SMACK the LIKE button if you enjoy the video!! ———————- HAZARD: http://www.youtube.com/Hazard ———————- My Twitter: http://twitter.com/# …

48 thoughts on “Black Ops 2 Zombies & Latest Gaming News!!

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

I believe the earth is ruled by reptilians illuminati because there is so much evidence of illuminati search it up on youtube its real

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

they probably didnt let him use the song cuz they thoght he was insane andwanted to see his reaction

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

5:50 OMG I thought that was real those graphics are amazing!

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

Hey settle down buddy I was having a lighthearted joke. I think Its safe to say I'm more mature than you anyway just from all of your comments. Don't make accusations before you hit puberty mate. Just so you know im 22.

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

I would have the king of all cosmos from Katamari Damacy to take me to the dinosaur universe and blow sh*t UP!!!

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

(paused vid at :35) RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAH!!!!!!!!!!!

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

Final fantasy swords. Cause it's very valuable looking. Very powerful. Maybe I could slice trees.

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

Slenderman so he could kidnap anyone i didn't like.

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

slenderman to protect me from any criminals

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

slender man because he would scar of my brother from my Xbox

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

The chris bosh segment made me laugh until I cried!!!

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

Shepherd so I can use his head as a recking ball :P

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

The spy from tf2. My own personal assassin………for a day.

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

the guy for GOD OF WAR. Reason being is because he's stright up bad ass. first i will get him to stand by the door when im taking a shit. then? when i go to school i will be number one i will tell everyone this is my brother so everyone will not even thing of taking my crackers. i can take all the shit i want. an i can get into disney for free full time fastpass.

I want Champ Chong To Be My Servant For The Day Because It Would Be Funny

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

Ok thats wasnt quite where i thought you where going with that comment it was getting weirder and more sexual then just erw.

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

I would have Alfred from barman cause he will do everything

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

Master chief because he's my hero his name is Jon and so is mine and he is the best video game player EVER WOAHHHHHHH

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

A "Sims" character, even though they are semi-autistic they know how to do some basic things.

(Woohoo) ;)

• December 17, 2016 at 3:24 am

TOMB RAIDER so she can be my bitch. I will get her to get on her knees an clean the floors. next will tell her to put on a school girl outfit,tell her to bend over…an pick up my backpack an go to school for me. an when she come home. i will tell? her to take my pants off, an ssstick it in the washer. then at night i will get her to get on her bed an strip all her sssheets off an put new ones on. lastly when she is sleeping i will go in her room,using one finger an touch her bony arm then run.