Black Lives Matter Strikes Again | Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux MP3: http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3385/black-lives-matter-strikes-again-lauren-southern-and-stefan-molyneux …

32 thoughts on “Black Lives Matter Strikes Again | Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

The truth is that Vancouver is only really lefty in its city core, it's much more diverse politically even in the suburbs.

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

the dating problem is for guys too. i'm 23 i have 2 businesses, bought my house at 19 with my oun money, i'm tall and good looking and fearly succesful so girls like me. But i didn't date anyone since 1 year ago , I rarely date or end up in a reltionship because i'm looking for a smart women, one with values, that would love to have a family, want to have kids and be in a stable marriage, a woman that have values that to me at least seems to be lost.
    many of them seem good girls but than i discover that they had god knows how many boifriends so even if they have good intentions i don't trust them.
    So thank you stefan for ruining my dating life as well.

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

Lauren, I'm about your age and have my own home.

Hmu :^)

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

Even in the 60s your ppl say the same when they beat black , they always justify it and that's what u doing 2016

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

I'm a gay man and even I have crush on Lauren Southern! she is fucking gorgeous and smart!

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

I have a feeling BLM is going to start a race war. All the white people see this and this gives black people a bad image. Black people see this and believe it. The other half are scared (whites and blacks and will proably be killed by both sides because of this.

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

Two calm, reasonable people, talking in a normal, obviously calm and reasonable way. So different from the catchy buzzfeed, viral type that the SJWs love to spawn. It somehow reminds of those 80s debates, where people would always stay composed

My theory is that the more a person feels loved and respected for who they are, the more they're going to think clearly. Notice I'm not talking left or right here – I'm just saying "clearly". As in reasoning and basing judgments on facts.

The more a person is insecure, needs attention and, on top of that, is paid to whine, moan and not work, the more they're going to want to solidify their position as victims – because that gets them attention, money, and a feeling of superiority over the others.

I'm guessing Lauren, as well as Stefan, get the genuine love, attention, and sympathy they need from genuine sources, thus not needing to victimize themselves for it.

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

26:22 The two times I committed a crime, I didn't see the cops as enemies. They were doing their jobs, and they did it about as competently as most other people I've dealt with. I guess there's a difference between committing a crime and making that a lifestyle.

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

I did like you at first Lauren until you mentioned "money" Meaning you can't be with a man until he has it all especially material goods.
    P.S That is pathetic/you are pathetic – GFY !

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

"bigotry of low expectations". cant fight mother nature. average IQ of 85 for blacks

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

Boycott racist sports like basketball where all the players are black and all the audience  is white.  Send a message to Colin Kaepernick that he can be replaced.

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

Hello, would just like to state that not all single moms are ineffective. Although not black my mom earned significantly more than my dad and reared me. She did a good job :-/

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

Lauren, your insight has been more than brilliant. I have very much enjoyed your video clips and hope you have an extraordinary career. Don't let the "poop" get you down.

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

Yea like FOX News doesn't blasts right wing ideology. You guys are joke. x)

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

If you ignore the occasional glimpse of her the shoulder straps, one can imagine she is doing this interview butt nekkid.

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

She gets prettier every time I hear her talk. And that isn't a sexist comment. At all.

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

Conservative, gennuine free thinking women are…beutiful in a pure,strong femmine way.

unlike stinking Lefty rotten arse marxist women..eeewww!!!

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

More alt right ideology…How about some anarchism or philosophy?

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

I am neither white, black or chinese looking person and n
    i did experience the stupidity of these leftist blood suckers once and by default the person was black
    was being taken around town by my hosts daughter and this guy approches and asks for her number as he wanted to be friends with her
    on hearing the word no hr started screaming racist racist racist

• April 5, 2017 at 3:28 am

At 14:37 Stefan explains the fundamental problem with providing welfare. In some communities, there's no longer any shame or stigma attached to accepting it.