Black Lives Matter Is Trash!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite ⚫ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ImBlaireWhite ⚫ Instagram: http://instagram.com/msblairewhite ⚫ Patreon …

Install this web app on your Android: Tap menu, more options, and then Add Shortcut To Homescreen.×

33 thoughts on “Black Lives Matter Is Trash!

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

That was uncomfortable to watch. I want to be supportive, I really do, but wow. That goes beyond tactless.

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

yeah, imagine if the roles were reversed and people would lose their shit. BLM is the worst kind of cancer.

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

She's awfully blasé for someone who's trying to make a point

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

undercut probably brought the people who were clapping lol and i hope she got her ass kicked right after for being so disrespectful to the people who came to mourn their dead loved ones and as for the last three should have been arrested on the spot you dont just get in someones face and scream like an angry animal in heat surprised they didnt piss all over the stage too yet

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Black lives Matter Only Had 1 purpose in being successful*Creating a Crisis that helps people understand the terror in police violence towards African Americans
    AND. ….1st of all Why wouldn't black people be afraid of white peopleTHINK ABOUT IT….Over the past year, The Post found that the vast majority of those shot and killed by police were armed and half of them were white. Still, police killed blacks at three times the rate of whites when adjusted for the populations where these shootings occurred. And although black men represent 6 percent of the U.S. population, they made up nearly 40 percent of those who were killed while unarmed.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young-black-men<~~~~~~~( I really suggest you watch the video)

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

God damn you're awesome Blaire. I'm gay and I just found your channel recently and honestly, I hella look up to you. It's hard to find other sane members of the LGBT community who don't put up with the toxic bullshit that SJWs spew on the premise of tolerance and equality, when really they're just adding to the toxicity of what's happening in American society. I look forward to seeing more of your videos. Subscribed!

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

the clips blaire showed at the end make me ashamed to be black…

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

I was going to get an undercut…
    the the kind that thats on tev backof ur head that u only see if ur hair is up

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

I used to always support BLM and defend them but then people would always bring up the violence that some people made when advocating for the movement and I never had a defense. We should advocate for equality without jumping down people's throats.

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Why does everyone hate Nickelback? Is everyone riding the bandwagon? I mean, I'm not a fan of their genre of music, but it isn't too bad, and if it comes on the radio or I hear it elsewhere I wont turn it off or anything… doesn't seem too bad to me…?

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD SORRY FOR ME FOR SWEARING JUST CUZ YOUR RICH CUZ YOUR PRETTY!! DOES NOT MATTER THIS SHIT MATTERS !! IF I EVER SAW YOU OR MEANT YOU IN REAL LIFE I WOULD BE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU AND I AM ONLY 12!!! EVERYONE MATTERS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Okay hold the fuck up, so you bring up cases where there are sjws acting like bafoons and labeling this as the BLM movement? No, with every protest there will be people who deviate and take advantage of the true purpose. Taking these isolated incidents and proclaiming that BLM is just a bunch of whiny black people doesnt show the true intentions, does it?

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

lmao is this black girl on ambien or some kind of sleep medication why is she talking like she's been roofied and is on the verge of going into a coma

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

This is late but if I was there and if I was related to one of the victims I would have gotten on stage and beaten the shit out of her.

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Why is it black lives matter when all lives should matter?

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Angry people with little self control seem to do this to pretty much every movement…I can't see how it helps. You can't batter and threaten people into truly agreeing with you.

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Oh boy oh boy here we go again another non-black person hating black lives matter off the same damn videos the last person used tell me again how do you hate an entire movement because of the few people you hand picked which apparently aren't meeting your standards you can't tell me that wasn't biased you sit here and preach about how someone to show respect to a certain group when all your videos bash on a certain group you seem not to care about the lives of the people that blm protest for so that's hypocritical don't ya think? I'm not sure what created your hatred but i'm telling you right now simply as a person the way you come off with things looks and sounds alot like hatred "fuck blm" that's a very immature way to go about things yet you believe blm doesn't go about things correctly that's ironic, but I really don't expect much from people like you

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

I get what you're saying, but you're portraying as if you do not care about the black community. (Don't get all pissy bc of this comment either sheesh take some criticism for once)

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

waiting for BLM to riot over the 700 black on black murders in Chicago last year….

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

the initial cause behind black lives matter (to raise aware of racial profiling and police brutality towards black people) was in fact reasonable and well in theory however people just twisted it so far from its actual and meaningful purpose it's just completely ruined now :/ thus resulting in straight up racism coming close to contradicting the original movement itself riiipp

• January 11, 2017 at 1:42 pm

She makes the most valid points I've ever heard on matters like this. I'm not sure where she said it, or if it's even in the video, but she said she loves the concept of black lives matter just not how it manifests and I completely agree

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL THE BIBLE SPEAK OF