Black Desert News – 24/4/2016 – Valencia Patch In June!

Meoni looks at the latest news in BDO, starting with the hotly anticipated Valencia update… Source …

16 thoughts on “Black Desert News – 24/4/2016 – Valencia Patch In June!

• January 29, 2017 at 2:19 am

Do you know anything about the texture pop-in problem?
    I heard daum where talking to the devs about fixing it a while ago but nothing more after that :l

• January 29, 2017 at 2:19 am

YouTube showed me your channel in the recomendated videos section. Im glad that I could discover your channel! I can see that you put a lot of effort on this, suscribed :)

Thx for all the video's & hard work there Meoni
    I have bin watching a lot of them & you helped me understanding Black Desert that mutch more

you really deserve more subs mate GG

• January 29, 2017 at 2:19 am

Great news Meoni, this game is just getting better and better……:D

• January 29, 2017 at 2:19 am

Great video like always very easy to understand.

• January 29, 2017 at 2:19 am

Thankyou again Meoni for awesome video! Really enjoying watching these, so professional, clean and straight forward. Keep up the good work!

• January 29, 2017 at 2:19 am

Be our window for upcomming news! I hope you share the info when korean update with witches awakening and dark elf come ^^
    I get a little sad that Valencia wont be here in may, but there is so much to do, that this sadness wont last long x)

Tnx for the news mate.
    A quick suggestion say o put a subscribe button on your videos, you deserve to have more subs and likes.
    Best regards.

• January 29, 2017 at 2:19 am

Wait, characters have random stats when created?! O.o
    This is very interesting news, indeed.

• January 29, 2017 at 2:19 am

This is probably a very dumb question, but if i buy BDO and uninstal it or change my operating system do i have to buy it again?

• January 29, 2017 at 2:19 am

Thanks Meoni for the videos, I never know when a Patch is coming. But I started following your char and you have some great videos on BD. Thanks again for the videos man.

• January 29, 2017 at 2:19 am

"hotly anticipated Valencia update" i see what you did there…