Black Community Leaders React To Castile Death Video

The release of the video of Philando Castile’s death is sparking reaction from all over — especially from leaders in the black community, reports Reg Chapman …

Install this web app on your Android: Tap menu, more options, and then Add Shortcut To Homescreen.×

16 thoughts on “Black Community Leaders React To Castile Death Video

• December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am

Tell them to listen to the cop when he asks you to do something… it's common fucking sense. Castille got shot because he was being an idiot reaching for his fire arm.

• December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am

When in USAF in California we were told when "CHIPs" pull you over keep your eyes on the road and hands upon the wheel or they will shoot you! I have been pulled over with State Trooper yelling and hand on gun, wouldn't be here if I moved.last thing COP told him was to stop ……………

• December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am

black lives matter if so why don't white lives matter as well.if he didn't listen to the police officers. command. and reached for something then that police. had. the right to shoot..just because he was black doesn't. me he was a target. if a white man did it he would of been shot too come on now that's what's wrong with this world..get a grip

• December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am

Castile clearly says he's carrying a legal gun. He wouldn't have the intention of harming that cop. I believe he was reaching for his id. This cop handled the situation all wrong.

• December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am

tell the students and tell your daughter the truth. this country views black men as the enemy. and uses cops to legally lynch them.

• December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am

crazy I just can't Imagine carrying a gun with me in a car let alone telling a cop that pulled me over I have a gun and the cop tells me not to reach over and over I just can't Imagine to think I"m just going to do it anyways as you see the cop get scared and yelling as he is reaching for his gun ….just crazy

• December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am

Tamir Rice did not have a chance to comply. The cop was scared. None of us were there so shut the fuck up. Complying does not guarantee you will not live if you are black and legal white men. So stop this shit if only he would have complied. The cop who shot Terrance Crutcher said he did not comply because he was reaching thru a window which was rolled up. I am white and I say so is all is required. Jurors , Judges Prosecutors and the media all work together to push the narrative. i hope Yanez has a tender moment and blows his brains out. Another race soldier

• December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am

I hate cops too but I just say yes sir and do what the fuck the cop says. black people just grow up and do what the cop says like the rest of us have to do. i'm sick of hearing it

• December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am

what do you tell your students… really?
    tell them ''you do not have the right to refuse to comply, teach your children or watch them die''
    teach them that…

• December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am

You saw the video and still don't believe he was wrong to reach for the gun. You're just as stupid as Castile was. He's dead because of his own failure to comply.

• December 31, 2017 at 2:38 am

I know it's horrible that he died, but don't reach for a fucking gun when he says not to, he didn't simply shoot him for announcing that he has a gun, people see "POLICE oFFICER SHOOT INNOCENT BLACK MAN" and people believe it