Black College Dean Accuses Texas Cops Of Racism

Subscribe for more: https://goo.gl/jR7Abo ** Corinth, TX – Corinth, TX – Dorothy Bland, dean of the journalism school at the University of North Texas, was …

40 thoughts on “Black College Dean Accuses Texas Cops Of Racism

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

They didn't even know her ethnicity when they stopped her! It was a SAFETY issue….there are SIDEWALKS for a reason. Hell, she didn't even look when she crossed the road! Also, see how she just walked behind the cop @ 2:40? Not real smart if you ask me….

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

the police were mad cause she couldn't fly!

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

they stopped a woman walking in the middle of the street. What is racist i dont understand

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

Thanks for giving her the dam warning for her safety . Now let her go . Why you calling it in??? Now she gets to walk home feeling like shit! Assholes .

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

You need an id to exercise now…if it isnt racism then why ask for it..oh yeah all them black people must be doing something wrong…she couldn't really just be walking…this is why we hate cops

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

Black or white it doesn't matter girl. You're in the middle of the damn street. Stop using your skin color every time something happens.

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

I think we need to stop racism all around!  This stupid bitch of a librarian was playing the racism shit with me.  The white whore going to try and tell me that she couldn't reset my son's library card password and then told me that he had to be present, now how I know she was being racist is that right before that the black librarian woman rest one of my son's passwords and now she wants to say that it can't be done.  Fucking bitch!  Then I oversee and hear her re set a white woman's card for her child and the child wasn't present and why because at that time the kids were in school- I mean this happened sometime around 1pm at the Shively branch library in Louisville, Kentucky.  I could put her name in this post, but this the same white librarian bitch that had her ass out there protesting when the black child got shot by police due to a bus incident a few years ago.  I hate undercover fake ass, lying ass, trying to be involved with the people white people who ain't got no business trying to get in good with black folk and then at the library just as prejudice as ever.  I mean I know Satan really has your heart big time, but just do your fucking job bitch and stop making like you can't do anything for black people when it's your job,  slut!

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

My assessment is that she is a high-achieving woman who is still not comfortable with her successes. She achieved a lot in spite of growing up in a dysfunctional family where she was not instructed which side of the street to walk on. In my job I have a large group of casual associates, many of which are black. All very professional, highly educated, successful… Only one of the black guys fits in. He will just walk up to the lunch table and sit with a bunch of white guys and sit, like he belongs. He does belong, we are all co-workers on the same projects. We all know each other. But Joe is the only black guy who thinks he belongs with the group. Because (I finally figured out) He did not grow up in America. He grew up in the Virgin Islands. He did not have the chip on his shoulder built from growing up black in a black family in white America. An America I blame on my ancestors. But I dont know how to fix.

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

she fabricated lies against them because they were WHITE and police. she pulled the race card as racist do.

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

where I live all the black people ride their bicycles into oncoming traffic, which is dangerous. without fail they walk with their backs facing traffic. I learned not to do this in elementary school. This video proves how some black people constantly are victims.

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

Listen if they really were just worried about her, then why did they need her name, and then run her name. They had no right to ask her anything. But of course, stop a guy walking around with a Rifle, government abuse. Black person just walking, you all are making up reasons why it was ok to stop and harass her. #BlackLivesMatter

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

Don't flap your arms anymore..  They will take that away from you too..

• January 25, 2017 at 12:12 am

As a young women I was stopped every time by policemen at night returning home. They wanted to see driver's license and car registration. They thought I was a white women out in a black community. So yes it is understandable. My husband and I were stopped returning from Alabama by State Troopers. Once they realized I was not white they asked for car registration and driver's license. So racism prevailed them and it prevails today