Bitcoin investor beware! The IRS DOES NOT PLAY! – Rebecca Samuels, CPA

The Dr Boyce Watkins Channel is an all-black news and commentary channel that features a number of African American thinkers, commentators and speakers. The views of each video are not necessarily…

27 thoughts on “Bitcoin investor beware! The IRS DOES NOT PLAY! – Rebecca Samuels, CPA

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

I see why it's so many dislikes, sounds like Scare Tactics from scared…..

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

The block chain solves theses problems on it's on no one have to worry about security because it is open source.

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Everybody will make alot of money with block chain technology. No one will be left behind… The block chain wallet solves all financial problems.

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Ooh Dr. W. Is this another created blc wall St. ??? BITCOIN wow!!

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

I have been helping people get back the money they have lost in Bitcoin and crypocurrency Options. Also, directing them on how to be millionaires through Trading bitcoon with the right broker. I’m seeing people putting much money in Trading and cannot withdraw money or make good profit. Today, provisions have been made to guide anybody without investing much money and getting doubles of any amount of money you inve.st. If you are interested please be free to mail me on clarkroger01477@gmail.com for more info…and special guideliness.

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Oh no, a lot of XRP :-(. Ripple has tanked and she likely bought at ATHs. Part of the game I guess

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

The title alone is a wake-up call to Think For Yourself, Do The Research Yourself.

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Well you can just quit your US Citizenship and go to another country where you can cash it out and live happy the rest of your life

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

I also hear this talk all about trading, day trading these coins short term, but what if you just buy a coin, send it to bitconnect or some other ICO Lending Platform and earn your daily interest until say 6 months and start withdrawing the same coin to U.S. Dollar Fiat? What percentage rate of tax are we talking on the Gross Profit Gains…

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Very good video, but if your looking to make a living on this, long term would be difficult if you got bills to pay…

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Does anyone know how much we have to pay if we own bitcoin, I don't mind paying taxes

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Millennial's are naive believing the IRS won't get their fair share of tax. This is Home of the Brave! and no Freedom from tax

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

I'm definitely going to be contacting her soon, these gains are becoming scary.

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

I've been in # Bitcoin for a while and can not tell who's right & who's wrong anymore. I suppose we're all wrong, as opposed to uniting together. Just worrying about missing out on a bitcoin you can actually trade BTC against the USD, I do that and I'm about $ 7200 every week with Rob Beyer strategy. He's advice and predictions to me was perfect. now i understand and see how it works with the help of Rob Beyer.

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Irs is a fraudulent institution not even ratified to be in business.

Excellent presentation. Good luck Rebecca. aka Pythagus, LLC

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

If Boyce is the FIRST person to make the 'Pythagus' to Pythagorean Theorem name association, she needs to upgrade her associations, that's depressing AF #smdh

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Let me be clear and say this. I do not offer this as an option to evade paying taxes. But if wise, enough gains can be made in trading coins by simply using bitcoin atms or trading with sites like paxful anonymously and sending your coin oversees. I'm sure they are many other variants to what Ive been mentioned. However, she made an excellent point about paying Uncle Sam.

• October 21, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Miss Lady all people do not pay taxes to the IRS it all depends on your status. Know real law all people are not equal but in your case and his case in your current status you do pay your uncle sam.