Being black in public is a very good thing

The Dr Boyce Watkins Channel is an all-black news and commentary channel that features a number of African American thinkers, commentators and speakers. The views of each video are not necessarily…

38 thoughts on “Being black in public is a very good thing

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

The views of each video are not necessarily representative of the views of Dr. Boyce Watkins himself…….please clarify. That statement makes me questioning the authenticity of the videos.

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

Two days past, today is September 1st and you are heard very clear. Enjoy yourselves and keep up the good work on keeping us informed. Thank you!

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

Boyce been getting more and more gangsta with each video lmfao

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

You have a very good support system my friend. I need to grab some contact solution but I plan to watch more later.

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

You are living it up Doc. Glad to see financial planning, hard work, and discipline pay off.

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

I hope my brown sisters and brothers would do the same thing as u, the Caribbean is beautiful and mostly brown people. So u wouldn't wake up seeing white folks everyday, for brown people who live in the usa. You wouldn't have to feel that fear of racism.

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

Preach it to the young men! Your right! Sex is seen very different between men and women! Women make human connections through sex! So many don't do well with players even if they say they will be and that's scientifically proven! But remember there are exceptions to every rule and scientific study!

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

Beautiful! And I love the duck! I agree with the idea of black Americans leaving! Trying to get my children to go!

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

A,lot of these Women out here.Is,all about your…$MONEY$. When,times get hard they're ready to JUMP SHIP. Hard,time's can & will fall on everybody.!!!

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

Finally, am happy for you. You need to enjoy your life. You deserve nothing but the best. You always working way too hard you need a break. You need to enjoy. You also need a good women by your side that will take good care for you. In the video I saw your lady friend hope she take good care of you. You deserve nothing but the best. There is more to life than work and money. Enjoy. There are many peaceful places you can stay and enjoy life if America is stressing you out. Am very happy for you enjoy. I want to be seeing you doing this and enjoying life.

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

How did you like it? Can you check the cost of living there, how safe it is for us, and is that a place to raise children?

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

34:30 That right there black men. Truthfully we've all been trained to go to sleep. Watch the whole video.

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

If I find you I might slap you, you arrogant black man.nice house

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

What about tyriq Nasheed you talk a lot of trash about black women all the time

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

Rubber ducky youre the one

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

Hello. Ghana is where I was researching and am planning to move to…..I'm currently in florida but I'm from charleston south Carolina.

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

why are there sooooo many DOT.COM's… I think every should be found under one site with links to everywhere else

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

The Afro Diaspora must connect throughout the western hemisphere. I plan to visit and connect with Belize, Cuba, and Haiti for starters…..

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

Don't be hypocritical. Men attacking Black women isn't feminine. Don't blame women for this behavior. Don't blame men raised by women as the reason they are hating women. Your premise is wack. These men just weak. Lots of men are raised by Black women and don't attack Black women.

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

That duckie was clean. Good to see you enjoying yourself. Everybody needs time to be goofy and just enjoy life

• June 24, 2018 at 8:41 am

I think as "Black & Aboriginal Americans we have been somewat whitewashed, (agreed) &&& when we travel to other countries, we tend to throw our $$ around & behave in that same 'white privileged manner' that's whitewashed over us over being born & raised in USA and continuously been dwelling here, period