Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world. ————————————————————- Go to …

37 thoughts on “Bears: Big black bear looking for brownies; Bear snaps hiker’s arm – Compilation

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Interesting the bear in the beginning of video obviously was tagged. Question why do people who hike in Bear Country get so surprised when they get attacked by a bear? Or live around their area? It's just something you need to be alert for. And prepared for. Just saying. Should not blame the creature for the way the creature was designed. So the video should not surprise anyone. The Man Who Lost His Hand apparently did not need it otherwise he wouldn't have done something so stupid he wanted his hand to be bit off, and deserved it.
    If you're itching to kill an animal for sport you're a sad sack of s***. People who purposely go out to abusing animal torturing it and killing it. I hope Karma gets you soon. They deserve to be in prison if they will do that to an animal they'll do it to a person. Nothing justifies purposely running over a creature and torturing it nothing justifies that. They're more dangerous than the bear they're the ones deserving a cage
    If you hunt for food and to use the resources that you have collected I don't have a problem with that. Over hunting I have a huge problem with.

But seriously if you hunt animals just because you enjoy killing them taking their life away from them get your f**** head checked. Next time you see a bear trying to eat leave them the f*** alone if there not eating a human leave them the f*** alone! How would you like it if you were eating a cheeseburger someone walked up to you and slapped it out of your hand. 1:18. Dude got balls and he did it right. I like his method

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Wow, i guess bear spray isn't all that. A strong pistol needed definately.

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Every single person that killed a bear should be sentenced to fucking life

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Hunting is fine by me, but sport hunting is fucking pathetic. Sport hunters are obviously compensating for something, and I'm willing to bet they probably own a really big truck or fancy car too.

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Who the fuck goes out for a walk in Alaska and not bring protection
    I'm in NY and know damn well we have Bears and mountain lions. The deer alone can kill you

Man: FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU
    Bear: Geez man ur bag was open I just wanted to tell u

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

The guy who'd kill a handicapped bear is a complete and total piece of SHIT! I would personally love to kill you myself. Post your name, hunter that killed Peddles – I dare you.

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

if that Bear gets a hold of my Brown res he will be stoned to the bone for 12 hours 🙂

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Who's afraid of the big black aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

I want to hug the Alaska & Montana guys they were amazing, but I want to kill those Russian cowards & the bow & arrow coward from nj.

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

holy shit that guy filming his wounds is so fucking bad-ass! What an insane pain tolerance and ability to stay calm in an intense situation!

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

That bear attack story does not do the actual story justice. Go watch the interview with him

• January 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

It's interesting that we worry so much about animal over population, but we don't do a damn thing about all the people having kids they can't raise. We glorify teenage pregnancies with goddamn reality shows. We're a pretty stupid species to be considering ourselves the dominant rulers of the planet.