AttechCo: The Black Tech Empires of Nas & Master P

Shaquita Graham, Founder of BlackTekLab.NET, discusses the tech empires of Nas and Master P. Get free, awesome tech career & business insights at …

16 thoughts on “AttechCo: The Black Tech Empires of Nas & Master P

• March 23, 2017 at 7:05 am

Chiquita i like that you have your channel NOW..this is good. when i start my Saturday tutoring school i will introducing many young black children to TECH and investments etc

• March 23, 2017 at 7:05 am

Kellis: "nigga, you betta gimme what's mine…i had your baaaaaby, i want half"

• March 23, 2017 at 7:05 am

Nas & Master P both ALREADY had tens or hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars to invest in tech companies, due to their earnings as entertainers.

The average "black" or "African-American" can hardly afford to pay for an unexpected medical emergency, let alone invest in anyone's business.

Not to mention, the average "black" or "African-American" is so poorly educated that they aren't even aware of much outside of entertainment, fashion and violence. "Black" or "African-American" people need to be better educated FIRST, then they can perhaps begin to earn MORE so that they can afford to make financial investments.

Neither Nas or Master P were highly educated on financial investing in the early years of their entertainment careers, they learned as they went along, AND they earned LARGE sums of money which they LATER used to make investments, AFTER they LEARNED how to do so intelligently.

I'm not a "hater" and my post is not meant to discourage anyone, but we should keep things realistic and in proper perspective and not mislead young "black" or "African-American" people into believing or thinking that financial investment is inherently easy.

If "black" or "African-American" people want to benefit from investing in the NEAR term and the long term, they'll need to begin implementing group economics and on a relatively large scale.

• March 23, 2017 at 7:05 am

Great video. I do believe that Chamillionaire also got into tech. He created an app. Thank you beautiful.

• March 23, 2017 at 7:05 am

Great show. I didn't know NAS was that heavy in the tech game. Bootstrapping is the best way to start because you need to understand how to run lean, so once you get to the point of turning profits you won't blow through the cash on things you don't need.

• March 23, 2017 at 7:05 am

Grand Theft Auto was a big hit but is he concerned with content. He is a great father but would he buy his game for his kids? how would that effect their development. in the song "I swear" TI says "Hell ya, say money, hoes, cars, clothes
    What my life was all about but that's before I thought about it
    What the world would be like when my daughter 25
    Would I prevent or contribute to my grandson dyin'"
    That's something to think about isn't it?

• March 23, 2017 at 7:05 am

thank you for the motivation and information…

• March 23, 2017 at 7:05 am

I will be investing with these 2 pretty soon. Powerful video..

• March 23, 2017 at 7:05 am

My God can we stop Slapping the Word Black in everything that we do? I know that I'm talking to a wall cause y'all just don't care to understand what you don't know but it's not helping us in Business.You casting & Marginalizing Us. Black Tech Empire? Wth does that even Mean?

• March 23, 2017 at 7:05 am

This is my focus for the next 10 years a serious presence in tech.