7 Celeb Names You’re Pronouncing Wrong

Twerking Hall of Fame ▻▻ http://youtu.be/oLzf0md1nTc More Celebrity News ▻▻ http://bit.ly/SubClevverNews Celebrity names — of course there are some …

33 thoughts on “7 Celeb Names You’re Pronouncing Wrong

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

I have had so many arguments over Rihanna's name lol

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

proud swedish here who is actually relative to Jake some generations back

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

"Unlucky people who were blessed…" ???

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Toward provision land overlook Asian scheme Korean working.

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

people say my name as chelsay not Chelsea and my dogs name as beller not bella

My name is Irasema. People have called me everything but my name -_- lol

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Neil Peart, the drummer for Rush… it's pronounced PEERT not PERT. The latter is a very common mistake.

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

kaya scodelario, louis tomlinson and jade thirwall should have been in this video too. many people pronounce their name wrong

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

My name is Tarek some people pronounce it Taric -_- ( Tareek )

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Dear Celebrities with an attitude, Get off your high horse please. Do you really expect people to pronounce your name correctly when it's from a language they've never heard of, much less speak? Then you had the stupid idea to use the latin alphabet but change the sounds of the letters? Why the heck don't you change the spelling?? Charlize Theron, you are not included in this! I don't know what idiots you've spoken to (probably the same ones that speak to me!) but your name should never rhyme with tone as there is no e at the end of your name! Rihanna, change that first a to an o (Rihonna), problem solved.

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

>A girl I knew in class was a total attention whore.
    >Never arrived to class on time and always made sure to make a huge fuss about it.
    >Didn't talk to her all that much, but I had a few conversations with her.
    >Her wrists had cuts and burns all over them. She wore t-shirts so she never hid them.
    >I asked her why she would hurt herself like that.
    >She said "No one loves me and my life is painful" etc., etc.
    >"No one loves you? What about your parents or your boyfriend?"
    >Answer she gave me was something like "They actually don't love me," or some shit like that.
    >Made a point to not interact with her too much after that, because she's too much of an attention whore.
    >End of the school year, she came up to me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her that Sunday.
    >I'm not good with these situations, so I couldn't say no, even though I didn't like her.
    >Sunday came, and we went to one of those tower car parks.
    >Just as we got to the top, she told me that she wanted me to be here as a witness for her suicide.
    >"Oh shit," I thought. She was going to jump and was forcing me to watch!
    >Had I known that she was going to do this, I wouldn't have gone with her.
    >"Not watching unless you do a flip." I said that to try and shock her into realizing this was stupid.
    >Complete shock was written all over her face. She thought I'd try and stop her.
    >"E-eh? You're not going to stop me?"
    >"No, go on ahead. If you really wanted to live, you'd stop yourself."
    >After a while, she got off the ledge.

She walked up to me afterwards and tried to hug me with tears in her eyes, but I told her I loved someone else. She asked me who, and I told her to read the first letter of every line.?

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Assert shortage processing rhythm simultaneously listen apartment

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

5 minutes to pronounce 7 names??? pronounce this fuck you & fuck off and all butchers that swapped TV for this

In Poland you actually pronounce Wasikowska a little bit differently

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

2:39 when Rihanna was cut off just before she say "but……..I was just kidding"

Oh so i've been saying Saoirse wrong lol I pronounce it as SOURSEE

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

OMG I totally don't understand how people can mispronounce Theron. It's not written "Therone" or more like "The Rone" cause even in the first case I'd put the accent on the first e. It's not written like bone and there's absolutely no reason to add the own-sound to the name, it's more like Sharon therefore the accent is on the first syllable (except you're French. Probably.) … it's English 101!

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Fuck, I'm sorry Rihanna (I pronounced Saoirse Ronan right tho)

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

It's also almost just as annoying when ppl ask you 'how do you spell your name?'
    I hate having to spell out my name. N-E-I-L

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

What about marishka hartigay from law and order svu?

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Lauren Jauregui deserves a spot I mean ppl read her name as jaguar

• December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

As much as I love Amanda Seyfried, I do not know how to pronounce her name right and it's a shame, I thought I was the only one but guess what, I am not XD