60 Seconds of Black History Month FACTS

Welcome our new commentator Chris to the channel! Let us know if you enjoy the voice over. Once again thanks for all the support! Hello everyone! Thanks for …

Install this web app on your Android: Tap menu, more options, and then Add Shortcut To Homescreen.×

25 thoughts on “60 Seconds of Black History Month FACTS

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

Black History: Born a bastard out of wedlock, drop out of school early, run the streets, rob and steal, do violence and mayhem to all around you, sell drugs, go to jail, get out, go back, get out again, go back again, and again, and again, and again until you die, never having made one meaningful contribution to society. If you're a black girl you too are born out of wedlock never knowing your father, drop out of school, get knocked up at 13 or 14, get on welfare, continue have child after child with worthless scum bag men, watch your children grow up doing the same damn thing you did… Some proud history.

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

Someho2lw i doubt the one about mr. George Washington Carver, as I am quite certain these existed previously. But a bkack man did invent ice cream and there is tons of positive social changes and inventions by black people! And I could not agree more with mr. Freeman!

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

racial diversity will never cease which is sad, i hate being called the"arab" kid and "terrorist" at school :(

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

We dont really have a black history month in the UK, well atleast not in the Midlands, England. I dont really think there is much need for it

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

Swag up brotha voice sounds just fine

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

I agree with the person below, a moving clock would make the video very interesting.

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

I really like the voice over. Keep it up!

PS. I would recommend to ask "If you enjoyed my video please subscribe for more awesome facts" at the end. It truly will get you more subscribers.
    PSPS: Please for the love of god change FACTS in the title to just Facts. Every-time, I see this I think it is an acronym for something and it really bothers me.

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

The emotion in the reading made it a thousand times better.

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

Keep it up Chris, your channel is awesome!

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

Nice job with the voice over that was cool! Could you please do facts on dogs? ^-^

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

The voice over is a great addition to your videos!! I hope you keep doing it!!~ keep up the good work!
    ^^

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

It would be cool if you did one on Legend of zelda!

Keep the voice over!

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

The voice over was well done in this video: it kept me entertained. I also prefered the last intro song but this one sounds good & does fit the channel a bit better. Great job!

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

Star Trek facts! I love star trek and would like to see this.

• September 11, 2016 at 4:52 am

On the first slide/fact you said "until 1976" when the slide said "in 1976". Just a note, keep up the great work though!