Harold Perrineau is an actor, known for the roles of Michael Dawson in the U.S. television series Lost, Link in The Matrix films and games, and Augustus Hill in the American television series Oz.
Read on to find out more information about Perrineau:
1. Born in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Harold Williams and Sylvia Perrineau.
2. Attended Shenandoah University, but did not graduate.
3. Recurring appearances on US TV show Lost, appearing in the Season 1 episodes of “Outlaws”, as the girlfriend of Sawyer, and in the episode “Numbers”, as the woman who read the lottery numbers.
4. Cast as the original Tyrone Jackson in the world premiere of the stage adaptation of the 1980 hit movie Fame (now known as Fame: The Musical) at the Walnut Street Theatre, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
5. Took the role of Link in The Matrix series after the original operator Tank was written off the script when Marcus Chong was fired over money disputes.
6. Appeared in the 2008 music video, “Yes We Can.”
7. Voiced the title character from Marvel’s Blade anime series on G4 January 2012. He was cast to play the character of Damon Pope the main antagonist of Season 5 of the hit show Sons of Anarchy.
8. Starred as Stevie, the bass player, in the TBS comedy Wedding Band, which ran from 2012 to 2013.
9. Made his Broadway debut in the Roundabout Theatre Company production of The Cherry Orchard by Anton Chekov and adapted by Stephen Karam. The play ran from September 2016 to December 4, 2016.
10. Enjoys doing live shows where he performs with a full band: two guitars, bass, drums and keyboards.
The post 10 Unforgettable Facts About Actor Harold Perrineau appeared first on On The Black List.